DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    If tokens are dragged onto map from PC combat tracker entries, the targeting arrows for that token should always be visible on the client owning that Matching PC.

Also, targeting arrows are shown for "selected" tokens (dark circle) and when hovering mouse over tokens.

As Bidmaron mentioned, the challenge was that targeting was user to token, so GM targeting wasn't visible and multiple characters not supported. Arrows allow display of token to token targeting. Initially, all targeting information was shown all the time, which was to much display confusion, and was toned back in v3.0.2.

Regards,
    JPG

Is there a "Target All" button that you can hold down when you roll your damage to affect every token? Or push to target all?

My cat seemed to have just used it and it made a mess. v3.08

I had 1 enemy targeted. Rolled my hotkey attack for a hit. Only 1 d20 rolled against the proper target.

Hit my hotkey for damage and it rolled against everything in the combat tracker. All enemy units AND all friendly units. My character was even damaged. I looked up after the roll flurry on the screen and the map showed that I did actually have everyone now targeted with arrows.

So what magic button did my cat hold down during the damage roll or push prior to target all?

There's no button that I'm aware of to do this. If you clicked the target friendly units and target enemy units button at the top of the image this would do what you're describing: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...kens#Targeting
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cat wasn't using the mouse, though. I'll have to see if I can get her to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by d1wright View Post
    Cat wasn't using the mouse, though. I'll have to see if I can get her to do it again.
    Cat wasn't interested in the mouse? What kind of cat do you have?!?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The cat and I were using Pathfinder as a player. Most likely, she was holding down a key when I used a hotkey from the main bar using a Function key rather than the mouse.

I don't recall seeing anything in the chat window for a missed key that was pressed.

I can't seem to duplicate it using a localhost setup and didn't try to duplicate it during the game.

In order to intentionally select EVERYONE in the combat tracker, I have to use the Target Mode and box the screen. Using the Friendly flag and then the Enemy Mask just toggles between them and doesn't target all.

Still don't know how she did it.
    Last edited by d1wright; October 12th, 2014 at 20:54.

Thread Information