DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: string error

string error

Hey all,

My first time looking at the PF ruleset (along with 4E and 5E). I noticed when I clicked on HP and pressed a number i got a string error in all 3 rule sets. Is there any update?

Valekk,

Can you give us some more information on the issue you are seeing? I'm not seeing this issue in my test campaigns.

1. In the PFRPG ruleset, which HP field are you referring to? (on the front tab of PC sheet, on the front tab of NPC sheet, or on the combat tracker)

2. Are you running any extensions? (from the launch screen, when you select your campaign, before you hit Start)

3. What is the error you are seeing? (you can click the Copy To Clipboard menu option in the error console window to copy/paste the error)

Thanks,
    JPG

Attachment 11702

Moon Wizard,

When i chick on the PC character sheet I get the error first. Then when I click on the PC HP slot and try to enter a number.

No extensions. This is my first time in the rule set since I got FG. Wanted to see how it worked before giving it a shot sometime, I have played PF on table top but never in FG.

Pic attached of the error, but here is what it says as well

Script Error: [string"scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]: attempt to index global 'ColorManager' [a vil value]

It sounds like at least some of your ruleset framework files are not correctly updated (or are being overriden).

Please try these steps.

1. Click on the folder button on the FG launch screen to open the FG data directory.
    2. Go to the rulesets subdirectory
    3. If there is a CoreRPG folder (or 3.5E folder or PFRPG folder), please delete these and re-launch Fantasy Grounds.
    4. If there are no folders, please delete the CoreRPG.pak, 3.5E.pak and PFRPG.pak files, and then run the FG Check for Updates option again.

Regards,
    JPG

I did what you suggested and it is working fine now. Thanks.

Thread Information