STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Magic Item tables

Updated 10-28-2015

New Update Features
    • Special Materials Added
    • all tables now in line with https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items as of 10-28-2015
    • Items search now available
    • Complete overhaul of Wondrous Items tables
    • Added Greater, Medium, and Lesser values to all tables
    • Added optional tables (moved cursed and intelligent items off the main table rolls)

Known Issues
    • Not well organized (I didn't dive into how to organize tables and items, so lists are a mess. Best to search for the table you want)

feel free to take and modify for your own usage!
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 2nd, 2016 at 11:56. Reason: Uploaded fixed .mod file

Thanks for sharing.

Added to the modules list: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe,

As a side note all functions work but the actual dice rolling in the Live version 3.0.2 (the dice will roll and you can get your results that way but the links will not show in chat) but it works just fine in 3.0.3

Hello,

Trash excuse me but how to install your mod, it didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmus View Post
    Trash excuse me but how to install your mod, it didn't work for me.
    Copy the .zip file to your <FG Data folder>\modules directory and rename from .zip to .mod. Then you should be able to activate this module in the library module activation screen of a PFRPG campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks!

Question about the intent of the 'Add Curse and roll again' results

Greetings Trashkicker,

I hope you are still actively monitoring the use of your Magic Item Generator. I finally got around to trying it out, and I'm wondering about the intent of the following sequence:

On the Minor Magic Item Generation table, I clicked the die to roll a new item and saw the following:

Attachment 8836

(typo: misspelled 'agian')

Note that the link is a link to:

Attachment 8837

Other uses of the tool generate an actual item (wand, or potion, etc...) I expected this to do the same, only cursed.

?

Thanks.

- s.west

I think I get your intent now. The 'roll again' instructions are to the User (me), right?

So, we get a curse, of some variation, and then we roll a second time, and we apply the curse to the newly generated item...

Sorry for my denseness.

Thanks for the tool. It's going to come in handy.

- s.west

yes, the original intent of the cursed item section was for the GM to run through as a sort of guide to help create a cursed item, but it's not all that smooth. I just found out (although not tested it) that i can put a link to the same table there so it would automatically re-roll for you. (but like i said i haven't tested that Yet)

on a side note I am intending to overhaul the magic tables at some point, just haven't had time to work on fg stuff lately. I intend to get the tables more in line with the website :https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items...tem-Generation

Thread Information