DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819

Thread: Fate Core?

I've use textres where I can (sheet text/labels). The rest is in datacommon.lua (skills list) and the label cycler (conditions).
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I didn't pull the trigger on it, but apparently there is now an Achtung! Cthulhu setting book for Fate. How well the Mythos and cinematic meet is open to conjecture, but I can see people trying it.
    FGU Ultimate -- All Players Welcome
    "Without Love, I'd have no anger. I wouldn't believe in righteousness." -- Bernie Taupin

The Achtung! Cthulhu set for FATE is a conversion of the game line for Savage Worlds and Call of Cthulhu. It's actually a fairly amazing product, given that FATE usually doesn't usually deal with cosmic horror. It takes place during the WWII and makes characters members of the resistance against the Nazi machine that wants to bring about the rise of the Old Ones. It deals with fear and sanity brilliantly (a huge leap in FATE IMO). Unfortunately, most of the supplements out there for it are statted for Savage Worlds and Call of Cthulhu, so a bit of work has to go into conversion of artifacts and NPCs, however, a lot of the material is strictly textual in nature so it's easier to use off the cuff. If you can picture Indiana Jones foiling Nazi plans to take over the cosmos (like in Raiders of the Lost Ark but with a lot more surreal horror), you've got a good idea of how the game is and plays.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information