DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    No promises. I was actually entertaining the idea to summarize what I _think_ I understood so far and throw it at your collective feet ;-).

As for being a programmer - it's not my main profession, but I have done quite a bit (and am updating my skills in the OOP section now). It's rarely the programming that's baffling, it's the finding where's what. I am coming to a new appreciation of well document source code ;-).

I'll be back on it tomorrow - today I am too frustrated.

Blog Entries
    AstaSyneri - PM me your email address.
    I am not a programmer but I have added a bunch of comments in my character sheets in Maelstrom ruleset which I will send to you.
    Ill upload it here very soon either way.
    Maybe it might help.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    A bunch of gnomes (aka people under 4 feet tall) effectively stole all my available time yesterday - and the weekend doesn't look much better due to my wife having an unexpected 24-hour shift on Saturday (don't you hate when other people get ill?).

It's likely going to be a week until I can make any substantial progress here.

I did manage to finally watch Doug's CoreRPG character sheet video. Stuff like that is extremely valuable for those players who are new to Fantasy Grounds and are not inclined to look at the code. We need more videos from the GM's view, *sigh*.

Edit: I was looking at possibly collecting my ruleset experience as a "sort-of-tutorial" in the blog section of this forum, but I can't find a way to write a blog entry. Do I need an admin to enable that for me?
    Last edited by AstaSyneri; February 19th, 2015 at 10:21.

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Edit: I was looking at possibly collecting my ruleset experience as a "sort-of-tutorial" in the blog section of this forum, but I can't find a way to write a blog entry. Do I need an admin to enable that for me?
    Click on "My Profile" in the top right of this page, then "View Blog Entries" in the left sidebar, then "Create new post" in the top right.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Unless I have turned entirely blind, the button you describe is not there:

Attachment 9130

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Unless I have turned entirely blind, the button you describe is not there:
    Looks like you need to be part of the "bloggers" user group - I can't set that up for you, Doug or JPG would have to do that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information