STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Most DOEs updated with new features and FGv3.3 compatible - see Post #1 and #40 for details.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Text label extension v1.2 updated for FG v3.3.0 compatibility.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Text label extension v1.2 updated for FG v3.3.0 compatibility.
    Thank you!!

I love extensions, I just wish companies that utilized community addons would add some level of support, where at least some assistance could be given to updating these extension when they push core updates.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Great extensions! Using in every game. But can you add "default" money type for shops? A lot of time I spending for "gp" to "credits" changes.

I've seen that it has an extension that adds the phases of the moon, but as I'm not a programming expert I wonder if it would be possible to increment and add two functions to the calendar.
    1 - Add a Chat Bubble that displays in the Chat the current phase of the moon.
    2 - Create a dial that does the same that makes the phases of the moon, but showing the season of the month.

This fits here.

MUSE - Map Unit Settings Extension

It will allow you to set the unit size of a grid/hex instead of just the standard 5ft. A lot of the older games use 10ft unit size and this will allow those DM/players to properly see distances for those maps.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I've seen that it has an extension that adds the phases of the moon, but as I'm not a programming expert I wonder if it would be possible to increment and add two functions to the calendar.
    1 - Add a Chat Bubble that displays in the Chat the current phase of the moon.
    2 - Create a dial that does the same that makes the phases of the moon, but showing the season of the month.
    DMFirmy wrote the moon phases extension I believe. He isnt on here very often but does respond on email... Could be a good opportunity for you to crack open an extension and try your hand

I'm going to try to talk to him, I even try to fiddle but my fate of understanding makes everything more difficult, but I'll try to learn in the meantime.

Blog Entries
    Hi. I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate, but it appears as though there is precedence and that it is common practice to list an extension that supports multiple rulesets in each of the ruleset's extensions list.

Field Filters for All Libraries has been enhanced to specifically support the CoreRPG, the 3.5E (and PFRPG), and 5E rulesets.

Please add the "Field Filters for All Libraries" extension to the CoreRPG ruleset extensions list. Here is a link to the extension.

(I'll also put this request in to the 3.5E / PFRPG thread).

Thank you.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Thread Information