FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Thanks d. It's not a real problem, just a "nice to have" kinda thing. I'll make do.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Blog Entries
    Hah. Hero Points was really just made as a test but I see it cropping up on lots of different screenshots.
    Id have a look at the pool but I have too many other balls in the air...

Understood ��
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Maybe this one can be added to the list:

Windows Saver

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-X-Extension
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Can you please add Generators to the list of CoreRPG compatible extensions? The information is here.
    Last edited by Bidmaron; July 12th, 2018 at 17:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Can you please add Generators to the list of CoreRPG compatible extensions? The information is here.
    Done.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks

Added link to a new extension that orders the character selection window by PC name: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post413323
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

New token view options extension.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...557#post413557

Thread Information