DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 21 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Settings->Network & Internet->Windows Firewall.

For "Guest or public networks" make sure Firewall state is On, "Incoming connections" is set to "Block all connections not on list".

You should not need anything special to be a player in a campaign. The exceptions are needed for the GM side.
    Thank you very much for the help!
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Hi, me again

Did something happen to FG the last 24 hours? I had clients connecting last night, all good. Today, no connection possible and my self-connect test fails. As far as I know nothing has changed. (I did buy a module last night, but that can't have anything to do with it since clients loaded after that)

I went to FantasyGrounds.com and also here "obviously" so don't think it's a FG issue?

Any ideas? (restarted pc, checked my windows firewall stuff (FG is on there "twice actually once in lower, once in caps") and FG is allowed on that checklist (private and public)...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MacArone View Post
    Hi, me again

Did something happen to FG the last 24 hours? I had clients connecting last night, all good. Today, no connection possible and my self-connect test fails. As far as I know nothing has changed. (I did buy a module last night, but that can't have anything to do with it since clients loaded after that)

I went to FantasyGrounds.com and also here "obviously" so don't think it's a FG issue?

Any ideas? (restarted pc, checked my windows firewall stuff (FG is on there "twice actually once in lower, once in caps") and FG is allowed on that checklist (private and public)...
    Nothing with FG has changed. What has probably changed is your network.

You probably need re-do your port forwarding because your router has probably re-assigned the internal IP to your computer.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nothing with FG has changed. What has probably changed is your network.

You probably need re-do your port forwarding because your router has probably re-assigned the internal IP to your computer.
    In the infamous words of Rosanna Danna... Neeevvverrrmiiiind....

Brother tried out Twitch broadcasting and I believe (even though he quit) it hung up port 1802. Forced a quit on the app and I'm good again. Does beg the question though, how do people broadcast on twitch their FG games?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MacArone View Post
    In the infamous words of Rosanna Danna... Neeevvverrrmiiiind....

Brother tried out Twitch broadcasting and I believe (even though he quit) it hung up port 1802. Forced a quit on the app and I'm good again. Does beg the question though, how do people broadcast on twitch their FG games?
    I think you will find details how to do that here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-for-streaming!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok... so, everything here has been extremely helpful, i just have one single issue, and Im hoping you can help me out =D

Ill spare you the long sob story and say that with Hamachi, after a few days of playing with it and not getting any connections at all, i FINALLY got one of my players to log in. (WOOT WOOT!) now here is the clincher...

How can i duplicate that very event, letting my players connect, and still keep my Fire Wall up and active, even though hamachi and FG both have access to get through my Fire Wall?

Have your successful player tell the other players what he did.

i would accept that the only way the player connected in the first place, was when i killed my fire wall xD

Quote Originally Posted by Icenhorn View Post
    i would accept that the only way the player connected in the first place, was when i killed my fire wall xD
    If that's true, then it's your firewall that's blocking the connections. Open it up for FG, and it should solve your problems.

You know, I was about to say something like "Ive already done that" then i realized, im using FG on STEAM, wich means its going to most likely have another file location... i tottaly spaced that xD and went looking and sure enough... i had the incorrect listed in my fire wall... *pounds head on desk* Thank you, Andraax. I reset the fire wall, and it kicked my player, as i realized it would, then went into the fire wall, added the CORRECT pathways, and my player poped right on in like nothing was wrong xD so in short, it works. woot xD

Thread Information