DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 44 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    I am thinking that maybe I originally placed the map in my FG folder, loaded it up in FG, then altered something about the image in Photoshop and re-saved the new version with the same filename, and then when I opened it again in FG the board didn't know how to read it properly, or something.
    That might well explain it.

The issue occurs when the three layers within the image don't have the same dimension - so when you zoom right out, one or more of the layers keeps zooming beyond the bounds of the other layers because it has different image dimensions, and so the grids no longer match. The extension code should adjust to this, and for most cases it will. But there are some cases where it can't - and you see the result you did.

To get around this issue, without FG running, remove the image file from the campaign images directory. Re-start FG and make sure the image entry is not in the campaign data list. Then add the image back, and it should create a new clean image record with the correct dimensions across all three layers.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 7th, 2018 at 17:12.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ahh, good advice for the future, I'll definitely be more careful about removing/replacing images now. Thanks!

The following is a list of issues that have been fixed with the version number containing the fix.

v1.0.1 - For images greater than 200x200 the first time the image is zoomed-in it will zoom to the top-left 200x200 section of the image. Zoom-out to the view you want and this should not happen again. This is a result of the default size of the image being removed to fix grid drawing issues.
    My players are still having issues with this even though its stated that is is fixed. The issue only seems to be for images that I can not unlock and edit like magic item images or drawings of races. The only way for them to zoom out is by hitting CTRL then clicking the icon in the bottom right of the image and dragging the zoom out (scroll wheel only goes out a couple pixels), but the next time they click the image it zooms right back in to the top left corner. This issues does not happen for the person running the server.

Quote Originally Posted by feagansa View Post
    My players are still having issues with this even though its stated that is is fixed. The issue only seems to be for images that I can not unlock and edit like magic item images or drawings of races. The only way for them to zoom out is by hitting CTRL then clicking the icon in the bottom right of the image and dragging the zoom out (scroll wheel only goes out a couple pixels), but the next time they click the image it zooms right back in to the top left corner. This issues does not happen for the person running the server.
    Welcome to the forums.

I can't recreate this from the player side. Can you try the following:

1) Take a screenshot of the chat window just after the campaign has loaded, and post that here. This will help us to double-check the versions of everything you're running.
    2) Try it in a campaign with no extensions enabled. Do you see the same behavior?

You can do testing without players, by starting another instance of FG on the same computer as the GM instance and "Join Game" with a server address of localhost
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for this great extension.

Since taking over the development of the Advanced Kombat expansion ( https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...bat-extension) ), I found out that part of its functionality relies on your extension.

Therefore I was wondering if you had plans for updating your extension to make it compatible with 3.3.7's various image settings (background images etc.)? And if so if it would be alright if I'd implement those changes into my extension afterwards to keep it up to date for compatibility of that part of it?

Cheers, Styrmir.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

v2.1.2 update.

v3.3.7 compatibility update - now works on the two new desktop panels (back panel and full panel).

Note: resize to grid is only available in image window mode, as the two panels do not have any resize controls available via the right-click menu.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 5th, 2019 at 18:14.

Well done Trenloe !
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

All while being sick too! Get better Trenloe

Thank you

Great work Trenloe, thank you!
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information