DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 44 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilmarion View Post
    I have a question about the location of the pins on maps. I opened a map from Tomb of Annihilation that included a bunch of pins but it seems they are all set to the base layer. Is this on purpose?

Also, some of my maps that that had Token (player tokens and such) are the same way, set to base Layer. This makes it so players can't move their token, so I have to go and redrop the tokens on top layer. Is there a easier way of doing this other then deleting and then re-dropping? Was kinda hoping there was some sort of /command that would mover everything to top layer on a map/image. Thanks in advance.
    The extension adds layers to the base image layer. Anything that was added to an image without the extension - modules or campaigns before the extension was enabled, will have the links and tokens on the bottom layer, because this is where they were placed.

This is mentioned in the gotchas and information in the first couple of posts of this thread.

I'd recommend you delete the tokens and re-add then to the top layer, and just go to the bottom layer when you need to select links.

I'd also recommend you take some time to understand the gotchas listed in the first few posts of this thread. There are limitations, for some people the limitations outweigh the advantages. Only you can determine if this extension gives you enough of what you need to warrant using it with the limitations.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This extension is currently incompatible with rulesets that define custom addBattle function, such as SavageWorlds. I have requested change from Smiteworks if it could be made compatible again.

Trenloe, in scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua script lines 64-66 are always failing because CombatManager's fCustomAddBattle variable is local is thus is never accessable outside. I asked Moonwizard if CoreRPG's CombatManager could be improved to allow outside scripts to access the custom addBattle.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    This extension is currently incompatible with rulesets that define custom addBattle function, such as SavageWorlds. I have requested change from Smiteworks if it could be made compatible again.

Trenloe, in scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua script lines 64-66 are always failing because CombatManager's fCustomAddBattle variable is local is thus is never accessable outside. I asked Moonwizard if CoreRPG's CombatManager could be improved to allow outside scripts to access the custom addBattle.
    Thanks for reporting and thanks for the info. Hopefully there's some improvements to CoreRPG to assist with this...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just added get* versions of the simple custom CombatManager function registrations (but not the multi-registration ones), including CombatManager.getCustomAddBattle.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard!

Trenloe, Savage Worlds' incompatibility issues can be resolved if you would replace scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua file's lines 64-66 with following:

Code:
    if CombatManager.getCustomAddBattle() then
        return CombatManager.getCustomAddBattle()(nodeBattle);
    end
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Thanks Moon Wizard!

Trenloe, Savage Worlds' incompatibility issues can be resolved if you would replace scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua file's lines 64-66 with following:

Code:
    if CombatManager.getCustomAddBattle() then
        return CombatManager.getCustomAddBattle()(nodeBattle);
    end
    Great! Thanks.

This is a v3.3.6 thing, right?

Yes, it’s in v3.3.6 version of CoreRPG.

JPG

I noticed something a bit strange with grid behavior today. After I draw a grid on an image, the grid starts acting up when I zoom out - it zooms out further than where the gridlines are. When I middle-mouse-click and pan the map, it sort of "snaps" the grid back into place, but it still acts funny whenever I start zooming in/out. I've taken a short video demonstrating what I mean. (I disabled all other extensions to make sure, and it does seem to be linked to Enhanced Images. I also made sure I was using the most recent version of the extension from the first page.)

EDIT: Turns out the problem was a wonky image, not the extension. Never mind!
    Last edited by Rades; October 6th, 2018 at 23:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Rades View Post
    EDIT: Turns out the problem was a wonky image, not the extension. Never mind!
    I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to recreate the issue in many different images, with different FG themes - but couldn't, and then only just saw this edit at the bottom!

Glad you got it sorted out.

I'm curious - what was "wonky" about the image?

Oops! Sorry about that, I should have made the edit larger/more clear!

I'm not really sure *what* was wrong with it, but I noticed when I tried a completely different map, the grid worked fine. So then I tried making a copy of the problem map with a new filename, and that version worked perfectly.

I am thinking that maybe I originally placed the map in my FG folder, loaded it up in FG, then altered something about the image in Photoshop and re-saved the new version with the same filename, and then when I opened it again in FG the board didn't know how to read it properly, or something.

Thread Information