DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 44 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    New version available for download in post #1.

V2.1.0 - remastered to use merge/tiers scripts. Lower level targeting removed. Savage Worlds support.

Thanks to Ikael for doing most of the work on this!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Error after v3.3.5 update when adding encounters with pre-placed tokens:

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua"]:110: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.

I'm working on a fix...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Error after v3.3.5 update when adding encounters with pre-placed tokens:

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua"]:110: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.

I'm working on a fix...
    Fixed in v2.1.1 - download in post #1.

I just finished a game session with your new update on the extension. New, preplaced, enemies are being loaded on bottom, not the top layer.

-Robert

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    I just finished a game session with your new update on the extension. New, preplaced, enemies are being loaded on bottom, not the top layer.

-Robert
    Thanks for reporting. v2.1.1a, which fixes this issue, is available in post #1

Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. v2.1.1a, which fixes this issue, is available in post #1

Sorry about that.
    Just glad you are keeping this going until FGU is out and layers are built in.

- Robert

This is AMAZING!

One question, any chance we could get a 4th layer, ALL the way on top to account for flying creatures/structures/objects? Possibly that could also be targeted by creatures on layer 3? Just a thought.

If not i'll make a post in the general forums on how people deal with aerial (or subnautical) combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigon View Post
    One question, any chance we could get a 4th layer, ALL the way on top to account for flying creatures/structures/objects? Possibly that could also be targeted by creatures on layer 3? Just a thought.
    Targeting can only be done on the same layer. So this wouldn't be possible without a lot of messy work-around coding, which I'm not sure would even work - and would end up not really helping the situation (i.e. dummy tokens on each layer getting in the way).

Minor update - v2.1.1b

Read only maps will open with the bottom (image) layer enabled so that links created in an original non-layered image module can be selected. Note - this could break any personally created read-only modules with links on the top layer!

I have a question about the location of the pins on maps. I opened a map from Tomb of Annihilation that included a bunch of pins but it seems they are all set to the base layer. Is this on purpose?

Also, some of my maps that that had Token (player tokens and such) are the same way, set to base Layer. This makes it so players can't move their token, so I have to go and redrop the tokens on top layer. Is there a easier way of doing this other then deleting and then re-dropping? Was kinda hoping there was some sort of /command that would mover everything to top layer on a map/image. Thanks in advance.

Thread Information