DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 44 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by CommJunkee View Post
    You can see it in use in our games here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCog...foShOVyXMbQugA You can see it used a lot in episodes 10 and 11, the vehicles in these episodes are on layer 2.
    I don't see the videos listed by episode? The Gurps Dungeon Fantasy ones are the most recent, are those the ones in question?

Sorry, they are the Traveller episodes... uh... try...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfG6B6KHTCs&t

In the very first post, it reads that we must update to v2.0.5 of the extension, but at the bottom of the post it reads that the attached file is 2.0.4. As far as I can see so far (just downloaded it), the extension seems to load and work fine, so I am assuming the attached file is actually 2.0.5?

Thanks for the work on this extension!

Quote Originally Posted by Illian View Post
    In the very first post, it reads that we must update to v2.0.5 of the extension, but at the bottom of the post it reads that the attached file is 2.0.4. As far as I can see so far (just downloaded it), the extension seems to load and work fine, so I am assuming the attached file is actually 2.0.5?

Thanks for the work on this extension!
    The version of the extension which you downloaded is v2.0.5e which you'll see in the chat window when you start a campaign in FG. The text above the link in the first post is just Trenloe's note as to how many downloads v 2.0.4 had.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If there's interest, I have a modified version of this extension that disables the token 'shadowing' and automatically switches layers based off the mask tool toggle, or selected tool. ie: select mask, switch to BG layer, select drawing, automatically switch to 'play/token' layer.

The shadowing IMHO always got in the way if you were trying to move tokens on the layer you were manipulating.

I will have to segregate it from a bit of entanglement caused by CombatManager which is modified to play well with a few personal extensions.

That definitely sounds interesting as forgetting the layer you are on and placing things on wrong one is a constant hassle otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    That definitely sounds interesting as forgetting the layer you are on and placing things on wrong one is a constant hassle otherwise
    Ken L's suggestion won't help with this - his change is to auto select the layer based off the mask or drawing tool being selected. After all putting a token on any of the layers is the whole point of this extension!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Urgh, yeah I guess!
    We have used to place effects tokens and objects on a lower level, so that player/NPC tokens on the top arent impacted
    So yeah, have to always remember to change to the right layer for whatever we want dropping
    Perhaps a more visible means of knowing whether you are on L1/2/3 ? dunno...
    But thanks for highlighting the obvious reply

Script issues with on test channel:

CoreRPG 3.3.5
    Enhanced Images (Layers) 3.3.0

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_targeting.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:20 attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)

Note: No other extensions were loaded, just CoreRPG from test channel and Enhanced Images extension.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    Script issues with on test channel:

CoreRPG 3.3.5
    Enhanced Images (Layers) 3.3.0

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_targeting.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:20 attempt to call field 'setCustomDeleteCombatantHandler' (a nil value)

Note: No other extensions were loaded, just CoreRPG from test channel and Enhanced Images extension.

Dave
    Thanks for the heads up.

I usually don't look at updating extensions for the next release until it's finalised or, usually, released. Knowing in advance there will be issues helps. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information