FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 31 First ... 192728293031 Last
    I know v2 is being worked on, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned/solved in the thread (quite a few pages now), but I'm having an issue where I can't reduce some players wounds/strain back down to zero, so they permanently have strain in their char sheets. Anything you know of that I can do to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Yospeck View Post
    I know v2 is being worked on, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned/solved in the thread (quite a few pages now), but I'm having an issue where I can't reduce some players wounds/strain back down to zero, so they permanently have strain in their char sheets. Anything you know of that I can do to fix that?
    This is a hangover from the original WFRP3 ruleset. Wounds and strain can't go lower than the current number of criticals. This is fixed in v2 (last line of post #1).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for the new stuff!
    Timezone: UTV -08:00 Pacific Time.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Just in time for my skirmish rules combat lesson tomorrow for our group!
    Last edited by OTG_Wraith; May 4th, 2015 at 08:15.

For those of you who like using good tokens for their star wars games. Devin Night had finished my public order and they look stunning, hopefully in time more can be added to it for now here you go.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...by-Devin-Night
    Timezone: UTV -08:00 Pacific Time.
    For those of you who want the best custom tokens for your games and character I recommend seeing Devin.
    Games. Pathfinder. Savage Worlds. Castles and Crusaders. Pathfinder 2. Discord: JudgementKiss#4907. Paizo Games.

Sorry for the multiple posts, don't seem to see a way to delete the extra ones.
    Last edited by Green Spectre; May 16th, 2015 at 17:32.

Sorry for the multiple posts, don't seem to see a way to delete the extra ones.
    Last edited by Green Spectre; May 16th, 2015 at 17:30.

Should I be able to add/show tokens/icons in the Character Selection box? Here is what I have, but I can't seem to add any images into the big black circle nor the little black one in the bottom corner. I have tried dragging/dropping token images, but doesn't do anything. Below is the screenshot:

Attachment 9936

Quote Originally Posted by Green Spectre View Post
    Should I be able to add/show tokens/icons in the Character Selection box? Here is what I have, but I can't seem to add any images into the big black circle nor the little black one in the bottom corner. I have tried dragging/dropping token images, but doesn't do anything. Below is the screenshot:
    The GM doesn't add portraits the players do.

To add a token, open up the actual character sheet and drag the token to the empty token space in the top right corner.

The little black icon in the bottom corner isn't a space for an image, it's a link for dragging the PC entry (usually to the combat tracker for unclaimed PCs).

I'd also recommend you use the v2 ruleset found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset

Thread Information