FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21293031
    Is this ruleset officially supported by the FG program? I guess what I'm asking is, can I get an Ultimate edition and have my gaming buddies all play with me and it actually work well?

Quote Originally Posted by qLu View Post
    Is this ruleset officially supported by the FG program? I guess what I'm asking is, can I get an Ultimate edition and have my gaming buddies all play with me and it actually work well?
    It's not "officially" supported by SmiteWorks as it is a community ruleset. However, Smiteworks do work closely with community developers and will frequently provide fixes for issues that affect community product material.

The ruleset is free, well supported (by me, Lobosolo and Miekael) and works well. See the video links in the first post of the v2 ruleset thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread locked. Please use the v2 ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iny-v2-ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information