Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: GUMSHOE Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Any progress on either the ruleset or library module?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Link to my community rulesets folder is in my signature, see: Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets
    A direct link is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...ZkU&authuser=0
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    I'm also starting a revised CoreRPG version of the Gumshoe ruleset, based on the Night's Black Agents one for Foundation Core. Not got very far with it as yet.
    Valarian, at one point I had a ruleset or desktop skin with the Gumshoe and Esoterrorists logo by you. I'm not seeing it in your Google Drive folder... did you switch directions on that project or am I imagining things?

EDIT: Nevermind, false alarm: I found what I was looking for in your Essoterrorists extension for the Trail of Cthulu ruleset. (I had been using damned's extension providing an alternate ToC desktop and that blocked the view...)
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; October 24th, 2016 at 17:13. Reason: Doh! Figured it out on my own.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by alp View Post
    Hi All,

Another quick update.

I am having less and less time to work on this but I think there have been some improvements. Hope I have got rid of all the script errors now.

Cheer,

Alp
    Alp, is this the most current version of your GUMSHOE SRD Library module? I've got it loaded up, and it looks good, but incomplete in the version I'm using. Is there a more complete version that the one linked in this post, or is this still a work in progress? Thanks

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I'd forgotten that it was covered by an OGL SRD now.

Thread Information