5E Character Create Playlist

View Poll Results: FG Con 4 - 2014 dates?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday May 9th - Sunday 11th

23 71.88%
  • Friday May 16th - Sunday 18th

21 65.63%
  • Some other weekend - please post in the thread below.

2 6.25%
  • I won't be attending FG Con 4.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Perhaps have the weekend as the launch point for the convention, rather than the highlight. It means the convention with sort of die off during the week (or never end), but the weekend may inspire others to run a "post-con" week-day game. Perhaps Friday to Wednesday?
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I'm thinking of developing the Stargate: SG-1 ruleset for FG 3.0 once I finish the Dark Heresy 3.0 ruleset. Then I will likely run a Stargate: SG-1 rpg for next FG Con. :-)
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Star Trek Star Trek, Star Trek... Oh wait there are so many versions :-)
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Blog Entries
    let me see - there is Original Star Trek, BECMI Star Trek, Star Trek Rules Compendium, Advanced Star Trek, 2nd Edition Star Trek, 3rd Edition Star Trek, Star Trek 3.5E, Star Trek 4E and I believe there is a new Star Trek coming out which should unite all the fans of earlier versions under one banner called Star Trek Next.

lol
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Ok Trenloe, I need to update my sig so it promotes FG Con IV. Instructions please

What does anyone think of Friday 9th to Sunday 18th ? Just wondering

Patience, patience - we are still working things out. We're more than likely looking at an extended weekend, not 10 days spread over 2 weekends - I think that would be a bit too much for the limited number of FG GMs and the event would also lose the convention feel. We'll probably test the water with an extended weekend for FG Con IV and see how it goes from there...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    Star Trek Star Trek, Star Trek... Oh wait there are so many versions :-)
    I run a on-going (almost a year now) Star Trek game using Savage Worlds. New folk always welcome. A new Trek-campaign is starting in January in fact..

Its also my intention to offer up a Savage Worlds Star Trek game for the next FGCON.

Cool. What era?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtina View Post
    Cool. What era?
    Hopefully TOS-era is all I have to say, if not, Kirk-era. It'll be pre-gens and as a one-off it might be THE crew. I obviously have some time to work it out.

Thread Information