STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

All for One - make a Musketeer!

Hi!

On Saturday during FG Con I am planning to offer an All for One - Régime Diabolique (Savage Worlds Edition) adventure:

La Fille du Boulanger
    The longer shadows of autumn claw at Paris and darkness spreads in the narrow and winded streets. The king has fallen ill and the remaining Royal Musketeers are confined to quarters by order of Cardinal Richelieu au raison d`Etat.
    Growing in fame on the right-hand side of the Seine it is young and beautiful Bernadette, the baker's daughter, who puts some sunshine into the hearts of the commoners. But now she has gone missing, and the queen herself has charged a group of Musketeers to find her.
    Will you be up to the task?
    Un pour tous - tous pour un!

It's not in the database yet because of troubles with my primary e-mail domain (and an inept internet service provider, long story ), but it's planned for Saturday afternoon or evening European time.

Now - maybe you'd like to design one of the pre-constructed Musketeers who (hopefully) are the heroes in this story?

Just give me a chacter concept (and what stats you would like), and I'll go from there.

Example:

Guillaume Duchatnoir
    Guillaume is the third son of Comte Albert de Plentplessis. He started a career in the musketeers in far-away Paris a mere days after his father found him in the arms of his most beloved... maitresse. The father's of course. Guillaume's manservant Dupont occasionally lets slip some choice narrative of the Comte's words just as his son makes his way to the stables while trying to fit the second trouser leg over his already boot-clad foot, barely missing the dung pile outside.

His good education in art of the quick sword (as he himself describes his major expertise) has gained him entry into this illustrious unit. So far Guillaume has found the service as a King's musketeer much to his liking. While his unit is more or less under house arrest he as gotten a chance to get well acquainted with the sights on the right-hand side of the Seine, currently his favorites are Madeleine, Charlotte, and Blanche, who in fact is a true red-head from the Bretagne, along with the cidre, all of which are served at the Black Cat Tavern! He is not certain yet, whether he should actually broaden his education and horizons and turn to the côte-gauche as well...

Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
    Skills: Fighting d8, Gambling d4, Notice d6, Persuasion d8, Riding d6, Shooting d6, Streetwise d6
    Charisma: +2; Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 5
    Gear: Rapier (Str+d4; Parry +1)
    Hindrances: Overconfident (M)
    Edges: Attractive
    Last edited by AstaSyneri; October 15th, 2013 at 15:44.

I'd suggest if you still plan to run this that you put register the event in FG Con - 9 days to go! Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Interest doesn't seem to be that great.

I am still trying to get into the site and have to coordinate the timing - the coming weekend the clocks are reset to regular time in Europe - I'll be able to figure out whether and when to offer the game then.

Doug's incentive certainly is attractive!

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    I am still trying to get into the site and have to coordinate the timing - the coming weekend the clocks are reset to regular time in Europe - I'll be able to figure out whether and when to offer the game then.
    The site shows the event times based off the UTC time zone offset you put in your profile. For the con you will be UTC +1, so just put +1 in the offset for your profile. This will show all the event listings in your local time the weekend of the con. No need to wait until your clocks go back!

The sooner you do this the better chance you will have of getting some players.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information