5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    What is teh size of your image files?
    Additionally have you ever replaced an image file with another that has the same name but different dimensions?

The image sizes are all fairly small. I thought it was a size problem so I reduced it to just 16kb but the problem remains. As for the image file it has a different name. However if you mean have I EVER replaced one image file with another similarly named item but with different dimensions. I suppose that's highly possible although they're all different names now. Do you mean that is the cause of the problem? And if so how can I remedy?

Current Warhammer 3rd Edition Campaigns:
    The Enemy Within (Revisited) - (Fridays 6pm PST = GMT -7)
    https://theorderofchaosgamers.com
    https://itunes.apple.com/hk/podcast/...s/id1067964927

Blog Entries
    16kb is never going to cause an issue - I was particularly looking for the dimensions of the graphic - all rulesets have a limit on the length/width of images.
    Also it can definitely cause issues if you swap an image called image1 with another image called image1 that has different dimensions - but it should only affect image1 and not image 2 etc.

if you are online PM me and I will connect to your session and you can show me what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by noelyuk View Post
    Hey all.

Was this issue ever resolved in a way that is understandable to your average Joe? e.g. me. I'm having the same issue. I add a new image and only part of it is visible. When I drag the window to reveal the entire image, the image increases in size, and will never zoom back to it's original size. Can anyone explain to me as simply as possible how I can resolve this? I'm using the WFRPv3 ruleset by the way.

Thanks

Noely
    If this happens, open the Image folder by clicking on the Folder link in the top right of the Image window. Then hold Ctrl and drag and drop the image a little bit to create a Copy of it in the folder. Delete the original and rename the "* - Copy" to the original image's name.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by noelyuk View Post
    Hey all.

Was this issue ever resolved in a way that is understandable to your average Joe? e.g. me. I'm having the same issue. I add a new image and only part of it is visible. When I drag the window to reveal the entire image, the image increases in size, and will never zoom back to it's original size. Can anyone explain to me as simply as possible how I can resolve this? I'm using the WFRPv3 ruleset by the way.

Thanks

Noely
    FG doesn't add any filler around the image in an image window. If you resize a window, you can zoom in ok but can only zoom out as far as the smallest dimension. If you have a narrow image, for example, don't resize it to be too wide on the screen as you won't be able to zoom out further than the bounds of the width.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information