DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
    Here's mine! I'm having problems with the attachments or something. I don't think SUNY's servers like me. And it's making everything all clustered up again. sighFolio Reroll with GM Star

Quote Originally Posted by KBoom View Post
    Here's mine! I'm having problems with the attachments or something. I don't think SUNY's servers like me. And it's making everything all clustered up again. sighFolio Reroll with GM Star
    Approved.

Do you think you're going to need it??
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Character Folio and GM 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by reyyvin View Post
    Does this work?

Attachment 6428
    Approved.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just noticed one of my GenCon souvenirs might pay off more than being just a cool shirt.

Attachment 7490

Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    I just noticed one of my GenCon souvenirs might pay off more than being just a cool shirt.
    Approved. They are very nice shirts. I had to buy 5 last year (only one for me).

This finally came in. PDF's weren't the only thing held up.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    This finally came in. PDF's weren't the only thing held up.
    Approved.

Thread Information