STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

PFS Reroll register

In order to facilitate PFS shirt/character folio rerolls we will be making a register of people who have proved that they have the required shirt/product.

See post #2 below for more info.

From pages 26 and 27 of the Season 5 guide (valid from August 15th 2013):
    Free Rerolls
    As a way of rewarding players who show their support for the Pathfinder Society Organized Play campaign by purchasing and wearing special shirts featuring campaign insignia, faction logos, or Pathfinder branding, a player wearing any of the shirts listed below during a Pathfinder Society event may reroll one d20 roll during the course of that scenario. This reroll must happen before the original result is determined and the player must use the reroll result, even if it is lower. Game Masters are also invited to wear Pathfinder Society Organized Play shirts, but gain no additional benefits other than supporting Pathfinder.
    The following Pathfinder Society Organized Play shirts are currently available.
    • Andoran faction shirt
    • Cheliax faction shirt
    • Osirion faction shirt
    • Qadira faction shirt
    • Taldor faction shirt
    • Venture-Captain polo
    • Venture-Lieutenant polo
    • Year of the Ruby Phoenix
    • Year of the Risen Rune shirt
    • Year of the Demon shirt
    • Paizo golem shirt
    • Pathfinder goblin with d20 shirt
    • Pathfinder goblin song shirts (both color and black and white)
    • Pathfinder goblin with red gem shirt
    • Gray Maiden shirt
    • Pathfinder Society-exclusive volunteer shirt
    • Goblinworks Kickstarter shirt
    • Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook shirt

These shirts are available for purchase in a variety of sizes at paizo.com/pathfindersociety.
    If a player is using a physical copy (not a PDF, printout, or photocopy) of the Pathfinder RPG Player Character Folio, he receives a free reroll. No player may receive more than one free reroll per session.

Additionally, when a player uses a free reroll, she may present her Pathfinder Society membership card and receive an additional +1 for every GM star she has earned,
    for a maximum of a +5

Finally, if a player receives a Campaign Service Award coin for going above and beyond when giving back to Pathfinder Society, she receives a free reroll once per scenario upon displaying the coin. She may also change her Pathfinder Society number to the three-digit number found on the coin.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This thread will be a register of all players who have proved that they have one of the shirts/products listed in post #1 that allows for a single reroll per PFS session. Note: for single PFS scenarios meant to be ran in a single 4-5 hour session that end up being ran in multiple sessions the single reroll will apply to the whole scenario - i.e. a single reroll across all sessions, not one reroll per session.

To be approved for online rerolls in Fantasy Grounds PFS games we will require the player to do the following:
    • Take a digital photo of the approved product (listed in post #1 above) with a label clearly indicating your PFS number. This label must be written/printed legibly on paper and laid on top of the product for the photo. Adding numbers digitally to the photo will not be accepted.
    • Create a new post in this thread and attached the digital photo.
    • This will be reviewed and if approved your name will be added to the register below. If it is not approved, someone will PM you to discuss further. If it is not clear with the product AND your PFS ID is you will not be approved.

If you also have a GM star rating of 1 or more, please download your PFS card in PDF format from here: https://secure.paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/myAccount and attach to the post also. This will be reviewed and your GM rating added to the reroll register.

Thanks for your assistance in this.

List of reroll approved players:
    • Trenloe - 26699. GM Star reroll +3
    • Nickademus42 - 24698.
    • Gwaihir Scout - 41341. GM Star reroll +2
    • Dust Raven - 52753. GM Star reroll +4.
    • hangarflying - 43197
    • Dr Jones (David McKeehan), 119370
    • KBoom - 107797. GM Star reroll +1.
    • lachancery - 59603. GM Star reroll +1.
    • reyyvin - 126804
    • Xazil - 132871. GM Star reroll +2.
    • cmdisc - 110933. GM Star reroll +2.
    • :{ BK }: (Brian Kaser) - 113896
    • HoloGnome - 153747. GM Star reroll +4.
    • Tsriel - 75516. GM Star reroll +4.
    • Victor - 154224.
    • poppy_thompson - 126374.
    • KevenSimmons - 110961.
    • Malkavian_Andi - ????. GM Star reroll +4.
    • AxitMaster - 180338.
    • Wind Serpent - 95269.
    • Lord Kavos - 84414. GM Star reroll +1.
    • Syaoran0503 (Sean Hauck) - 174291.
    • aerine - 141698.
    • JWMK - 193449. GM Star reroll +1.
    • Farnaby - 54144.
    • acyd69 (Phillip Goettsch) - 8548. GM Star reroll +3.
    • corwynn (Mathew Reuther) - 233021.
    • JHale1966 (Jim Hale) - 190608. GM Star reroll +1.
    • Talen - 37840. GM Star reroll +1
    • MelanineSimmons - 196482
    • tahl_liadon - 39519. GM Star reroll +3.
    • mizinamo - 2361203
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 9th, 2019 at 09:22.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Reroll application for Trenloe, PFS 26699:

Attachment 4635Attachment 4636
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 10th, 2013 at 21:54.

Reroll application for Nickademus, PS 24698

Attachment 4638
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus42 View Post
    Reroll application for Nickademus, PS 24698
    Approved.

Haven't got a shirt yet but here's my PFS card for replays
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Got a Character Folio.
    Attachment 4731
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Got a Character Folio.
    Attachment 4731
    Approved.

Here's hoping the resolution is good:
    Attachment 4733

I'm including my ID card for now, though I'm at 56 tables and will need to update it soon.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Raven View Post
    Here's hoping the resolution is good:
    Attachment 4733

I'm including my ID card for now, though I'm at 56 tables and will need to update it soon.
    Approved.

Thread Information