Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: 13th Age

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There is an enhanced Mood Lighting extension here.
    Trenloe this should be added to the Extensions List.
    You're an Immortal, can't you do it?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I was talking about something that would trigger a change to the lighting, icons, background etc.

Also, I guess I should go check PAR5E out again and see about using it to pull in the 13th Age SRD from the EN World web pages.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by morgurth View Post
    I was talking about something that would trigger a change to the lighting, icons, background etc.

Also, I guess I should go check PAR5E out again and see about using it to pull in the 13th Age SRD from the EN World web pages.
    I'm in the process of creating a library based on that, but could it be done with PAR5E? or would it mess up the formatting?
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Blog Entries
    I messed with PAR5E a while back. Changing some of the perl to handle the fields necessary for Pathfinder. I was working on a python script to scrape the Pathfinder SRD and put it in a comma delimited file for PAR5E to use to create the library. Work, moving, life all got in the way.
    Ultimate License Holder

Am interested in trying out 13th Age, has anyone created/modified the character sheets or more? If so would appreciate getting a copy of it.

AMEND: PM'd person who has been working on rulesset.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; September 9th, 2014 at 15:46. Reason: new info
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

FYI, until there is a completed ruleset, the 4E ruleset works very well for 13th Age already. I ran a campaign for a good duration using it.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Yes, but there are a number of things that you have to manually do like double damage on a crit, deal half damage on resistance, roll resistance for non attack roll attacks, keep track of the escalation die and remember to add it to your attacks each round, manually calculate and apply recoveries, manually remember which cyclic spells you cast and recover on an even escalation die, manually remember and apply the effects of conditions, etc...etc...

Lots of stuff. The 13th Age ruleset takes care of all of this.
    Support:

Blog Entries
    Any chance of this being released for playtesting? I'd like to put my Primeval Thule adventures into it.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by morgurth View Post
    Any chance of this being released for playtesting? I'd like to put my Primeval Thule adventures into it.
    We've decided to release the beta without the library (as its still a work in progress).

So here it is as an attachment. Please send any donations through Paypal to [email protected] if you enjoyed the efforts and the ease of use.

Things to note:
    *Drag one dice for your recoveries into the dice slot, the rule set rolls a number of those dice equal to your level.
    *critical damage is doubled on the second line so it looks like you rolled normal damage, but the second line will show twice as much damage.
    *This is a beta, you may encounter bugs, inaccuracies, or strange words that show up in the chat window (debug data).
    *To use a background first click the ability score button that you and your DM have decided is appropriate then roll the check.
    *Incremental advances are check boxes that are only for you to remember which advances you've made, they don't keep track of changes to your sheet.
    *On the icons tab of the party sheet the DM can roll the icon check for all party members and it remembers them there, however if a party member rolls it will overwrite this value.
    *Most of the features of 13th Age have been built in. Things like ongoing damage stacking, the overcoming magic resistance, etc...etc... and most of them are automatic.
    *If you put "recharge 11" into a powers top left box it may roll to recharge automatically on a quick rest, or it might just throw an error. There is a bug. I'm working on it.

I started another thread for questions and support here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-%28Beta%29

I did this so that I can post updates in the first post of the thread.

Edit: To install the rule set simply drop the .pak file into your fantasy grounds "ruleset" folder.
    Last edited by lokiare; October 31st, 2014 at 15:10.
    Support:

Thread Information