STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: 13th Age

Blog Entries

13th Age

I tried searching the forums but came up empty handed.

Is anyone working on a 13th Age ruleset for FG2?

I haven't started anything, but I was waiting to see if others were interested, and was waiting for FG 3.0 to come out since it's more cross-system friendly .

Blog Entries
    I might tinker around. Just so I can familiarize myself with ruleset extensions. I was doing alright with module creation and stuff.

Hi!

I too would be interested in a ruleset for 13th age.

Primarch

Blog Entries
    I've started messing around with the 3.0 version, but I'm probably not the only one who's started on this.

I wonder if there's anyone working on Numenera as well?

I've started on 13th Age ruleset, but haven't done anything except change the copyright notice and put the logo on the background. I'm using v3 to begin with, since starting with CoreRPG seems the way to go.

Maybe we could set up a repository of some sort, and have a community project to make this a reality.

If you're not already on the 13th Age G+ group, come check it out. Some good stuff going on there.
    (I'm going to try my hand at creating an escalation die in FG, mostly as a learning tool)

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I want to add my request for a 13th age ruleset.

If you haven't looked already, I would recommend looking at the v3.0 alpha in Laboratory forum with the new ruleset layering feature and the included CoreRPG.

Either way, based on the reviews on the system I read today, it seems like the 4E ruleset might be a good ruleset to chop up for 13th Age. Of course, I haven't actually read the rulebook, so that recommendation is just from a very high level.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I was using the 4E hacked up (taking in pieces as I go, starting with the character sheet). I need to create some armor and some other info based on the class wearing it, plus some logic to handle how Physical Defense and Mental Defense are calculated. Then work sidetracked me a bit.
    Ultimate License Holder

morguth,

Is this a project that you alone would prefer to work on? I'd be more than happy to lend a hand, whether it's entering data, writing Lua code, etc.

I have a fair amount of development background, and started learning the new v3.0 CoreRPG

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information