FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 50 of 53 First ... 404849505152 ... Last

SW Enhanced Library v1.21 update

New version available! This update provides new slashcommand: /exportnpc

This slashcommand can be used to quickly export all campaign NPCs to xml file. Exported NPCs will be optimized and cleaned up for the export.

Sample use case:
    • Use SW NPC Maker to generate NPCs from stat blocks to campaign
    • Use /exportnpc slashcommand and input to where to xml will be exported
    • Profit
    • The second time you use the slashcommand, NPC will be exported to the same file you selected previously

Basically this new feature is a utility tool for conversion makers who want to work the xml manually, but want to save time dealing with NPC xml
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Wow! So far the new CT additions look great. Thanks Ikael!
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

SW Enhanced Library v1.22 update

New version available! This update provides new slashcommand: /exportxml (and deprecated the previous updates /exportnpc)

This slashcommand can be used to quickly export all one typed campaign records into xml file. Exported record will be optimized and cleaned up for the export. To use the slashcommand you must define one of the following record type in the command: archetype, battle, battlerandom, charsheet, edge, effect, hindrance, image, item, modifier, monstrousability, note, npc, power, quest, race, skill, story, storytemplate, table, treasureparcel, vehicle

For instance:

• /exportxml npc -- export all campaign npcs (this replaced the previously defined /exportnpc command)
    • /exportxml archetype -- export all campaign archetypes
    • /exportxml vehicle -- export all campaign vehicles
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Blog Entries
    I sent more detailed report in your discord message, but after a few tests, /exportxml charsheet does not actually write the .xml file, despite showing the green checkmark and file path in the chat window. I did this with 3 characters to export. I did not try with only 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I sent more detailed report in your discord message, but after a few tests, /exportxml charsheet does not actually write the .xml file, despite showing the green checkmark and file path in the chat window. I did this with 3 characters to export. I did not try with only 1.
    Minor update for SW Enhanced Library available (v1.23). The exportxml feature were missing some export sources (such as weapons and armors) and included few sources that were not supported by SWEL export such as charsheet.

If you want to export character sheet xml, you can drag-and-drop them into Archetypes section and use /exportxml archetype command

SW Enhanced Library v1.24 update

New version of the SW Enhanced Library (v1.24) extension available. This version fixes module export related bugs and provides two new feature:

• Module Checker feature is improved to check attack and power information. To use the checker, right click any module entry from Library view and select "Check Module"
    • New content importer slashcommand: /genlibxml
      • This slash command will read SWEL content importer markup from your clipboard memory, generate the library module from it and export it to XML file

The improved Module Checker feature is very useful to identify NPC issues in your modules, and it's recommend for content developers to run the checker against your modules to find out which attack and power stats should be updated to match requirements

Nice look for the Forum...but I can't seem to find any of the actual links to downloading an Extension. Links to attached photos also seem to be broken. Am I missing something?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    Nice look for the Forum...but I can't seem to find any of the actual links to downloading an Extension. Links to attached photos also seem to be broken. Am I missing something?
    You are viewing it in Mobile mode - switch back to normal...

Blog Entries
    I have had a few instances lately where the forums appear in the mobile skin. Specifically going from the Store or Home to the Forums. It has been occurring infrequently enough i thought there was an issue at my end.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information