FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 53 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    That worked, thank you. It's the only one of these extensions that needed another module to be installed, right?

And how do I change the calendar, once I accidentally selected the wrong one (Mithra)? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    That worked, thank you. It's the only one of these extensions that needed another module to be installed, right?

And how do I change the calendar, once I accidentally selected the wrong one (Mithra)? ;-)
    Yes, it's the only extension that requires module. Extensions can be seens are bundles which provide new functionality, modules on other hand provide content. There is no need for content in other extensions. You can reset the the calendar by right clicking on it and selecting "Reset calendar". This option will kill the whole calendar so be careful when using it!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

New uploaded version of Enhanced Combat Tracker is here (v0.95_build3). This new development version contains few bug fixes and following small new features:
    • Minitracker :: Manage going Hold: Players can declare that they go on Hold from minitracker. This feature works only when it's currently combatants turn which is owned by the player. To use this feature right click on Action Card and select Hold On/Off option.
    • Combat tracker :: Reset targets after each combatant's turn: New combat preference was added "Reset targeting after turn". When this is enabled, player's targeting is automatically reset after each combatant's turn.
    • Combat tracker :: Notify when combatants are on Hold: When new round is about the start, butsome combatants are still in hold, notify everyone about and prevent first attempt to change the round.
    • Minitracker :: Player's end turn button switched to next actor: When player clicks the end turnbutton the turn switches automatically to next combatant.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Enhanced Combat Tracker extension has finally graduated and reached v1.0.

Latest new feature are:
    • Combat tracker :: Automatically apply wound and fatigue penalties for NPC: Wound and fatigue penalties are automatically applied when making trait rolls from combat tracker.
    • Combat tracker :: Show fatigue: Combatant's fatigue level is displayed next to wounds.
    • Minitracker :: Manage going on Hold: Players can declare that they go on Hold from minitracker. This feature works only when it's currently combatants turn which is owned by the player.

Please check Enhanced Combat Tracker post for more information and features. Only Deadlands: Reloaded requires to have compatibility adater extension, otherwise this extensions works with any other commercial SW product.

please notice the small updates of Enhanced Character Sheets and Enhanced Combat Tracker extensions. They are uploaded, and since they are small, but important updates, the build-number was only changed

Blog Entries
    I really love those extensions. Right now I am trying to toy around with the Library extension, but I am having a hard time getting the right start.

Is there a manual for its use (bare-bone would be sufficient - just to get started)? I saw Doswelk use it, but it went by in a blur...

It seems to be rather more useful than editing XML in Notepad++ ;-)

Basic topic about using Enhanced Library extension

Documention was missing until this point. I made very quick bare-bone version how to use Enhanced Library feature with screenshots!

Here are screenshots with short description how to use Enhanced Library extension.

Important notice to make: Even if you're able to copy-paste existing module's content to your own created THAT doesn't make you the original author and you cannot share/distribute modules which contain any content from other modules.
    Last edited by Ikael; September 2nd, 2013 at 20:28.

Advanced topic about using Enhanced Library extension

Here are screenshots with short description how to use Enhanced Library extension even more...

I've been curious about this for awhile but haven't had a chance to look at it. That is an amazing piece of functionality you added Ikael!

Thanks for documenting it so I could see how it works.

Blog Entries
    Excellent, thank you!

Thread Information