DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 53 First 12341252 ... Last

SW Enhanced Character Sheets Extension update v1.1

SW Enhanced Character Sheets Extension was updated to include two new features. You can find the new updated version v1.1 here. New implemented features are:

• PC Sheet :: Improved Derived Stat value calculation: Derived Stats have bonus/modifierlist as with traits. The modifierlist can be opened by either double-clicking, middle-mouse clicking or from selecting menu option on top of the derived stat fields. Any modifier can easily be included to the list and the total value derived stat is calculated from base value and modifiers. In addition each modifier can easily be toggled as enabled or disabled. This feature can be turned off in preferences, by default it's disabled.
    • PC Sheet :: Auto-update derived stat modifier in traits: When any derived stat's name is used in trait's bonuslist the bonus will be automatically updated when derived stat's value changes. For example when Charisma is added as bonus for persuation skill, the trait's bonus will automatically update when charisma value changes. Implementation of Idea "Have charisma or other dervied stat auto-added to skill rolls"
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Charsheet and Desktop Enhancement update

Few items were updated to be Savage Worlds v3.4.1 ruleset compatible:

• SW Enhanced Character Sheets Extension: SW Enhanced Character Sheets_v1.1_build3.ext
    • SW Enhanced Desktop Extension: SW Enhanced Desktop_v1.0_build2.ext

No new features were added, but v3.4.1 incompatibility issues were resolved.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.
    Following commercial products are known to be compatible with all of these extensions. See more details about compatibility from extension specific posts

• 50 Fanthoms
    • Adventure Deck
    • Deadlands: Reloaded (however see the Enhanced Library and Enhanced Character Sheets adapter extensions)
    • Hell On Earth: Reloaded
    • Hellfrost
    • Necropolis
    • Rippers
    • Savage Fantasy Theme
    • Savage Modern Theme
    • Savage SF Theme
    • Savage Suzerain
    • Sundered Skies
    • Super Powers Companion
    Has anyone tested the compatibility of the extensions with Deadlands: Noir? I'm considering purchasing it and would appreciate some feedback.
    Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Systems: Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu

Currently Running:
    - Savage Worlds (Deadlands Noir) Campaign

Currently Playing:
    - Savage Worlds (Realms of Cthulhu) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (Supers) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms) Campaign

Planned:
    - Savage Worlds - Space 1889

Quote Originally Posted by scionofnyarlathotep View Post
    Has anyone tested the compatibility of the extensions with Deadlands: Noir? I'm considering purchasing it and would appreciate some feedback.
    Chanches are that it might be very compatible as is, but I cannot guarantee it. However I almost might state that there is no big issues. For example Deadlands: Reloaded compatibility adapter includes so small changes that you would not notice them (Grit's base is not updated automatically, Power descriptions in library don't show arcane type descriptions). I have not seen any blocking incompatibility issues and you could run Deadlands: Reloaded easily without using the adapter extensions. However since I don't have access to the Deadlands: Noir code, I cannot surely state how the changes are overlapping with each other, but according to Phantomwhale the changes are very minor, so I think there won't be big issues.

Regular users might not see any differences/issues. Personally I had to dig into code and see all the changes that were made to see what issues there might be. However, any help/observation can provide useful information. If a list of changes windowclass and scripts names could be provided, I can speculate compatibility at some level.
    Last edited by Ikael; August 4th, 2013 at 15:08.

Enhanced Combat Tracker development has started

I have just started to develope the Enhanced Combat Tracker extension and I would like to hear from you what could be done to make the combat tracker smoothier for SW gaming? Personally during the last session I found out that it's encumbersome to find whom PCs are targeting. In addition there can be few steps you have to perform to simply see what are the targeted NPC's parry & toughness. I don't know about you guys but I have had hard time to easily see which character is currently active/whose turn its. These has been slowing up the flow some time, but last session just made me code for short time to make a quick fix.

Solution includes few new features:
    • Currently active character (whose turn it is) is being highlighed with color according to his Friend-or-Foe selection. Friendly characters have green highlighting, neutrals have yellow and hostile characters have red highlighting.
    • Active character's Effectlist is automatically displayed. When the turn changes to another character the effectlist pops up. In addition in case of NPCs, attack & damage lines are popped up as well.
    • When player target's a character, the targeted character will be highlighted with blue color. In addition parry, toughness and effectlist is popped up automatically for targeted characters.
    • When howering on the left side of the combat tracker (where active character is marked), the "active character" icon is being shown on mouse hovering. I used to mistakenly click on that edge and changed to active character without intend. This update will give some insight to GM that don't click there unless you want to change to active character.

See the screenshots for more information. What do you think?

Attachment 4580
    Attachment 4581
    Attachment 4582

Now, I would like to hear have you been struggling with combat tracker? What could be enhanced to make it work smoothier?

EDIT: First development version was uploaded (compatibility checks has not been done until v1.0 is reached): SW Enhanced Combat Tracker
    Last edited by Ikael; August 8th, 2013 at 20:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Enhanced Combat Tracker extension

Attachment 4600
    Hey I recognize this nasty evil GM cliffhanger ... wonder how it will end (with us all dead no less)

except.... weren't those mammoths way back further at those trees????
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Blog Entries
    Hello guys!

I am still struggling with all the newness that Fantasy Grounds is to me. These extensions sound great, but I do need to install them on top of my FG / Savage Worlds rules set, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Hello guys!

I am still struggling with all the newness that Fantasy Grounds is to me. These extensions sound great, but I do need to install them on top of my FG / Savage Worlds rules set, correct?
    Hi and welcome,

You need to put them into your extensions folder in the appdata folder for Fantasy Grounds 2. They don't need to be installed, just activate them before you load your campaign.

If they are in your extensions folder and you still don't see them before you load, make sure you have updated to the correct version of FG

Good luck

Ikael, is there any chance of changing the graphic for sharing the CT: it currently says MINI which is counter intuitive, a button saying SHARE would make more sense

It means mini-tracker but I agree Share makes more sense.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information