STAR TREK 2d20
Page 52 of 53 First ... 24250515253 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Thank you so much for this. This has been huge help in making modules

Hope the To Do Help stuff gets done soon.
    What is the ToDos you are referring to?

The Enhanced Library User Manual has some parts in it that show the text "TODO..." See attached image for one exmple.
    It is the Powerlist, Bestiary, and Textlist sections that say that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Not sure if anyone else has noted this, when the SWEL creates the keywords for a refpage any words that are contained in a list, it jams those words into one word for the keyword.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    I just used SWEL last week to do an IZ2.0 adventure. Just checked the db.xml and each page it took two words and merged them, but not every word like it sounds like yours is doing?

I just told @Ikael on Discord so he knows about it.

Blog Entries
    It's not every word. More like it seems to jamming words together from multiple lines where the closing tag of one line and the opening line of the next line are different - or there a couple of opening tags on the extra lines. Going to grab a screen shot or two.

Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Mortar; January 21st, 2018 at 22:59. Reason: Attached Screen shot
    Ultimate License Holder

Any chance we'll see something like the 5e language extension? I'd like to be able to use something like that in my Savage games.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    Any chance we'll see something like the 5e language extension? I'd like to be able to use something like that in my Savage games.
    It's an addon, but works like a charm for me

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-(FG-v3-1-3-)

doesn't work for me - none of the commands work. I can see the languages in the drop down, but no commands.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    doesn't work for me - none of the commands work. I can see the languages in the drop down, but no commands.
    The old chat commands are no longer valid - you don't use chat commands to control languages any more. See the first paragraph in the thread Leperchan5 mentioned.

Assign languages and fonts in the languages window - reach this from the button in the bottom left of the campaign options windows.

Then, when chatting, you select the language from the little drop down menu at the bottom of the chat window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

SW Enhanced Library v1.30 update

New version available that is SavageWorlds v4.6 compatible.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information