DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is AE dead on FGII?

Seeing as how there has been no posts in the forum in 2 years and no further development in 3-4, is Arcana Evolved not being actively developed or completely dead for FG?

Blog Entries
    It's kind of frozen in time at the moment. The changes moon_wizard is making for rulesets is meant to bring all our older rulesets up to a current standard. That may breathe new life into it once it rolls out.

Some of our other rulesets were in a similar state at one point before one or more people in the community popped up and started to champion the system.

It looks like a fun system and I was going to purchase it for FGII; however, seeing that it had not had any activity for awhile, made me rethink it. I still might purchase it and take a look and see how/who/what/& why

I know it takes a lot of hard work and time, that some of us don't have, but i guess ppl like me that bought the ruleset are feeling a little pushed apart its sad and i think you guys should pick this up, just like the Iron Heroes too
    Big Hugs to all and continue to make this place a wonderful community
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information