DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    still haven't received 2 characters' file, I'll probably be online all day, while working on other stuff, so if you need help making a character I can do that, but I really do need to receive the characters xml file before game time.

Current plan is to have server up about 1/2 hour before to deal with any issues, but if I don't have character or their file by 6 I'm sorry but I'm most likely going to boot you.

Also if you are in unlicensed version and building character in Manager, the button with and arrow pointing down into a tray is how you export your character into an XML file.

2 mistakes, but to the PCs benefit (1 FC missing, and 1 racial that might be wrong)
    Last edited by Mgrancey; May 3rd, 2013 at 15:08.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Well, since Dust got the ball rolling I might aswell introduce my character here aswell. I know I enjoy reading other people's background so maybe their are others that do aswell.

The cleric, Dravex of Pharasma, is a remarkable looking man of above average height and has a more athletic build than muscular. His dark hair shines as polished obsidian in direct light which highlights his pale skin and cold blue eyes. Each of his physical features seem slightly off, almost too exact to the standards of physical attractiveness which gives away his celestial parentage to those who know of these things.

Dravex's aasimar heritage becomes more apparent while channeling his divine gifts or during extreme emotional stress. His eyes become pale and glow with a faint white vapor, wisping out as if blown by a light wind and those close to death have told him they see a silvery halo over his head.

Although young, Dravex has spend most of his life performing funeral rites and speaking to loves ones of those that have departed from this plane. This as bred in him a state of cold emotion and peaceful countenance, his voice is soothing to those he helps through the loss brought on by death. Typically he speaks to the point, in a sure commanding manner, though his hatred for the undead brings a wrathful fire to his voice that can be disturbing to those who have grown use to his usual, controlled state.

The undead has no place on this plane, according to Dravex and he strives at every opportunity to put them to an eternal rest. He believes everyone has a time when they must depart to Pharasma's judgment, and once that time has come he will plan to keep their spirit in the Boneyard. This does not mean the sooner the better, for all people have a destiny, as any cleric of Fate knows, and Dravex also believes it as his responsibility to insure they have that chance to fulfill their part in Pharasma's web of fate and that they do not travel to her embrace before their time has come.
    I missed you every day of my life... Nathan... and every day of yours.
    -Scott Summers

Atlantic Time Zone (GMT -4)
    Old School Gamer

server up and in teamspeak but having dinner at moment
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Please confirm that this is all correct and I will put final signature on the sheets

Dropbox folder
    Ultimate License Holder

Seems correct on mine, at least from what I can tell.
    I missed you every day of my life... Nathan... and every day of yours.
    -Scott Summers

Atlantic Time Zone (GMT -4)
    Old School Gamer

Mine is incorrect, it should be 96gold starting, the 66 is from the minus 30, I messed up, I'm sorry.

Silvermouse looks good.

mine looks correct, thank you mike.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Okay, put final signature on all of them and they are good to go.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information