STAR TREK 2d20

3.5E Iron Heroes Rebuild

Just letting people know here that I'm working on a Iron Heroes 3.5E
    There are a couple of things I might need to Beta test. I currently run a group in Iron Heroes through FG. I could always use some fresh ideas from other people.

We are adapting a lot of the Iron Heroes functions such as using Damage Reduction "actions" for Armors and some cosmetic changes to the 3.5E interface to bring it into the World of Iron Heroes.

So far I've transfered all Traits and Feats from all 3 books (Variant, Companion and Masters) Which "Companion" was missing from the original Ruleset. They are all drag and drop. Also working on a PDF to help explain a lot of the "Actions" that will be available already created and easy to drag/drop as well.

One thing I'm working on, which is a bit challanging, is a Token System... not "tokens" as in PC/NPC images, these tokens I'm speaking of are like Savage world Bennies, however the tricky thing is, you earn Tokens in different pools... as Bennies are universal in use, Token pools cannot exchange tokens between different pools.

I'll keep on posting the progress, I should have some images of whats happening closer to the 16th
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Blog Entries
    Magnatude, you might be able to pull some ideas from the Deadlands extension which buckets the Savage Worlds Bennies into different pool for the various types of Fate Chips you can earn - white, red, blue and black for legendary chips.

Hit me up at [email protected] if you want to discuss further.

thanks... the test team is off till 2nd week of May, Wifey had a Right Hemi-"colectomy"? and is recovering but we will be back at em... we wont let this die.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Has there been any subsequent work on this? I'd definitely be interested in an update for this ruleset.

Sorry for the late reply... I started working on this again now that FG had gone through a major update. (Otherwise I would have ended up like Castles & Crusades community effort)
    I had to temporarily stop due to the changes being done for 3.00

Right now my current group is using 3.5 rules, Using the Natural AC for the Base Defense bonus and typing in the Armor reduction and Reserve Points in the Damage Reduction text.

I'll be working on cosmetic changes in the Character Sheets, creating an Action to emulate token uses and transferring all the traits, feats and special class abilities to Drag/Drop items. This will include extras from the Mastering and Players companion.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Sounds great! My group can definitely make do with the 3.5 ruleset, but I'd really love to see your finished product when it's ready. Iron Heroes seriously needs more love!

Thread Information