#@;LMoP - Part 1

##;Goblin Ambush
    CR 1/4 XP 200
    4;Goblin;

##;2. Goblin Blind
    CR 1/4 XP 100
    2;Goblin;Cragmaw Hideout (Player);472,580;506,580;
    Replace the Word Level with CR

The 2nd encounter in my example shows the syntax to use if your want to pre-place tokens for the NPCs on a map.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

I've started parsing NPCs - successfully for the most part (and a welcome change) - but notice that the Armor Class field does not support the armor type included in the Starter Kit stat blocks. For example, Armor Class 15 (natural armor). It's not shown in the NPC documentation, either, although there is a field for it on the NPC sheet in FG.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    I've started parsing NPCs - successfully for the most part (and a welcome change) - but notice that the Armor Class field does not support the armor type included in the Starter Kit stat blocks. For example, Armor Class 15 (natural armor). It's not shown in the NPC documentation, either, although there is a field for it on the NPC sheet in FG.
    Well spotted El Condoro! Thats definitely a bug. Added to fix list. I'll aim for another release update on Sunday evening. Planning on adding support for pregen characters in the next release too.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates

Dr Zeuss, is the parser able to write to PFRPG Stories yet? Any idea when it might be?

'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilFischer View Post
    Dr Zeuss, is the parser able to write to PFRPG Stories yet? Any idea when it might be?

'
    I haven't added a library to support PFRPG but it can be done. What data items would you require, just Story?
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Can someone confirm for me that the components entries of spells are parsing correctly, please?

I have parsed all the spells into a module and they all appear and open as they should. There were no red letter errors in the parsing. However, there are no components in any of the spells. Before I spend too much time on finding the reason, can someone please confirm that they are working for them? Cheers

Again, I'm not sure if this is an error on my part or the parser. When I parse in armor, everything appears and acts as it should except for the Strength column (Chain mail, Splint and Plate). First, the column heading is Speed instead of Strength (a throw-back to D&D Next?) and no values appear in that column even though they are in the equipment.txt file. Anyone else getting this or is it an error with me?

It's not just you

I do not think it's the parser, though. If you look in the XML you can see the Strength field has given values for Chain Mail, etc. Probably just something that needs to be worked out with the latest version of 5E ruleset. I even tried changing them from STR 15 (for example) to just 15 in that field, in case it's a formatting issue, but no go.

A minor fix that I am sure Moon will take care of in the near enough future, when he's finally got some time again.

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys. I'll take a look at Spells for Components. For equipment I'll tweak the ruleset and add fixes to the next test release.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I haven't added a library to support PFRPG but it can be done. What data items would you require, just Story?
    My order of request would be:
    1) Story
    2) Notes (not sure this even exists)
    3) NPC
    4) Encounter

I'm not sure what RefenceMaterial is, where it shows up from etc.

Thread Information