STAR TREK 2d20
Page 23 of 28 First ... 132122232425 ... Last

Thread: Effects library

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thank you. Most of those suggestions are from 2012, with one I saw from 2016. Is it still active or a good place to leave suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosayuf View Post
    Thank you. Most of those suggestions are from 2012, with one I saw from 2016. Is it still active or a good place to leave suggestions?
    It was setup by the developers and they regularly monitor it.
    They dont do it just because its on the list but it does help them gauge what the community is thinking.
    Things that are on there and not done are one or more of the following: 1) impossible on current engine 2) conflict with other features in some way 3) in or slated for FGU and possible but too expensive to build into this engine 4) being considered 5) not practical under the current interface (screenspace or mouse clicks or other) 6) not in the developers vision for the product
    Things like Dual Monitor support are impossible with the current engine. Dice Mechanics are in FGU and it was deemed too costly to back build into this engine. Ruleset Builder... too complex. But many, many things on there have been implemented as well as many other features.

Is there a way to drag an effect somewhere on the character sheet?
    As Blackfoot says, add an additional spell class, call it something like "Abilities", add some spells and then create the effects. See the Pathfinder Society pregens here for examples: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rs-(FG-format)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am doing a custom Race for a player and one of the Con's is the character only gets half the effects from Healing -- How can I add that to their character ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by urkas View Post
    I am doing a custom Race for a player and one of the Con's is the character only gets half the effects from Healing -- How can I add that to their character ?
    I don't think you can create an effect to do that automatically. You probably have to do it manually each time.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    To add to Damned's answer, the default sort order you see on the wishlist is by popularity. That means that the things that will be shown first have lots of votes, and that happens when they are older. If you sort by date instead, you will see that there are things that have been added this month (if not more recent).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Didn't want to start a new thread since I had a question about effects I thought I could put it here hope that's fine.
    One of my players has an ability that lets them bypass DR on one attack, is there a way to make that an effect without just giving him all the damage types for one attack? Thanks!

No, there is no effect which bypasses DR or resistance.

Regards,
    JPG

Is it possible to add an effect which gives a bonus to a specific skill?

We are creating a group of NPCs with core classes, but we're doing generic NPCs. We are making them all humans, but we were thinking of creating racial effects... add 2 to dex, minus 2 to con, +2 to perception to turn the human into an elf, for example.

Is there commandstring that would allow that?

EDIT:

Skill: 99 stealth

that's how you do it. =)
    Last edited by merkvah; July 26th, 2018 at 19:14. Reason: figured out the answer
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Blog Entries
    You want the SKILL to be all in caps like this though:
    SKILL: 2 perception
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information