DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Thread: A Crown Too Far

A Crown Too Far

Ive posted a New adventure on the calender HERE
    It is a level 2 module. There will be possibly one or two spots open. Some sort of fighter would be good.

oh for those who played last time I guess I'll import your characters into this one and you can level up there.
    That way any items or notes on the characters will be consistent. So know what you want to lvl so you can quickly adjust your characters.

For Any new Players Try to come up with at least some sort of back story Just two sentences would be fine, the rest could be fleshed out as you travel and adventure. Stick to the core races and Classes from the book

AN example of a players story might be (He left timezones toooo different)

"What will you do now Mellan?", asked the boy

Mellan stared out to the distant mist, he noticed how the light breeze moved and pushed it through the trees. Mellan sniffed and wiped his nose with his sleeve, turning towards the boy.

"Ever wondered where the wind comes from? Why sometimes it blows soft like a lover and other times it could tear your skin from you bones?", Mellan turned back to the vista.

"No. The wind is just the wind"

"And with the wind sometimes rain sometimes not.", Mellan chewed on a stray piece of grass.

"Mellan", said the boy "What about the.."

"Yes!", exclaimed Mellan "I've decided!". Mellan stood up picking up his belongings.

"You cant just leave!",cried the boy

"Yes, I can. There is nothing for me here now and I want to chase the wind, I want to find it's den and plumb its secrets. I shall become master of wind and its brother rain.", Mellan turned to the sitting boy, "Be Brave and care not what those fools say".Mellan nodded his head back towards town.

The Boy looked on stunned and speechless. Mellan smiled at him briefly then he adjusted the weight of his pack on his shoulder more out of trepedation than comfort.

"So Long then. Leaving you here is my only regret."
    With that he turned and walked out into the swirling mists and trees. And the boy expected he'd never see him again.
    HE was a druid Of course
    Last edited by Willot; October 21st, 2012 at 01:03.

Slyp, this isnt a pathfinder society game by the way. Also, Tiefling isnt a core race, and Willot wants core stuff for this game
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Slyp, this isnt a pathfinder society game by the way. Also, Tiefling isnt a core race, and Willot wants core stuff for this game
    Yeah, I dont have any of the advance player books. Also I always felt things like tiefings etc should be rare (Possibly in Cheliax theres a few more). Never understood why for example, Drow found outside their home territory (underdark Darklands whatever... ) are about 1 for every 2000sq miles yet these all these partys of Adventurers with like 3 in them??
    Last edited by Willot; October 20th, 2012 at 23:12.

The party is now full. We'll use the teamspeak again. Remeber new players to post you exported characters here

Harsk: The Wondering Woodcutter

Harsk was a simple woodcutter who had dreams of travelling the world seeking adventure. Once he realised he wasnt getting any younger he said farwel to his old life and took to the road to live his dream.

(I am planning on expanding this background, but I have not had the time to elaborate on it. I hope this is adequate for know.
    Don't tell me the rules if you can't even play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BackstabWonder
    Harsk was a simple woodcutter who had dreams of travelling the world seeking adventure. Once he realised he wasnt getting any younger he said farwel to his old life and took to the road to live his dream.

(I am planning on expanding this background, but I have not had the time to elaborate on it. I hope this is adequate for know.
    No problem, It gives you a starting point. Believe me when I say your just those two sentences will have kick started your sub-conscious and it is currently working on expanding it

Be good to have a fighter on board. Last time the party was almost wiped out by two wolves. (although this was also after a misplaced spell by the wizard, which caused one of the players to scream "My EYES! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!" ...It was all down hill from there)
    Last edited by Willot; October 22nd, 2012 at 22:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    "My EYES! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!" ...It was all down hill from there)
    umm yes...Oops
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    No problem, It gives you a starting point. Believe me when I say your just those two sentences will have kick started your sub-conscious and it is currently working on expanding it

Be good to have a fighter on board. Last time the party was almost wiped out by two wolves. (although this was also after a misplaced spell by the wizard, which caused one of the players to scream "My EYES! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!" ...It was all down hill from there)
    It wasn't a misplaced spell, malena knew the consequence of what she was doing. It's just unfortunate that when the wizard cast she was somehow the only one to get hit. Also, I doubt she had time to scream about her eyes as she was dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Argol228
    It wasn't a misplaced spell, malena knew the consequence of what she was doing. It's just unfortunate that when the wizard cast she was somehow the only one to get hit. Also, I doubt she had time to scream about her eyes as she was dropped like a sack of potatoes.
    ------------- --------------

Thread Information