DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 54 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last

Thread: 4E Item Parser

I don't think it's the fact that they use user name rather then email addresses but more the fact that after the merger with wotc accounts new user logins aren't being added to the compendium database access. So once your logged in on the d&do insider site you have access to the compendium but can't login directly from the compendium itself unless you have an account from before the merger

Well either way its put a serious damper on people being able to use a parser for ease of scraping. Its a bloody pain in the arse doing it all by hand

Blog Entries
    I wonder if valeros could be persuaded to go back and look at this code again... if someone were to PM him and ask him nicely...

I would love to do that, however I am while not new to Fantasy Grounds, am new to the forum and have no rapport with anyone here or a voice which means anything to anyone. It would be more like pestering if it came from me and thats not my intention in the least.

Alright everyone. I sent a message to him in his PM. Lets hope he responds. Id love to see this amazing tool working again for those of us who were late to the party

I posted a new parser to have the D&D Insider Tools page loaded when the program starts. From there you can login to DDI before selecting any choices in Step 1. If you stay with 1 browser, it should just navigate to the compendium and keep your DDI info. Not sure if that is what is needed or not since I do not really understand the problem and cannot test since I do not have an account anymore. Thanks

For all those who were having issues this indeed has fixed the problem. Now at the bottom of the screen where it used to show the compendium screen it now shows your login screen. You login and boom its good to go. Thank you so much Valeros

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    Thank you so much Valeros
    And from me too - at last I can get the Heroes of Shadows into our game
    Thank you Valeros

Does this work any more?

And how do I go about getting 4E stuff again?
    Last edited by xKrisx; March 4th, 2015 at 23:10.

It does - built new compendium up in Jan. You need to get a dndinsider account from wizards to get the data.

Thread Information