STAR TREK 2d20

add placed NPCs from Encounter window to Combat Tracker

I am getting the following error log when I try to add placed NPCs from Encounter window to Combat Tracker with 4E ruleset:
    [6/18/2023 7:52:13 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_record.lua"]:557: attempt to index field 'npcs' (a nil value)

Everything was working fine last weekend, wondering if the latest update, changed something [4.4]?
    I can also move any NPC to the CT directly from the NPC icon/button and it works fine. It is only when 'Adding placed NPCs from from an Encounter to Combat Tracker' it errors.

Have tried the following, without success:
    a] As suggested by FG support, I disabled all my extensions
    b] Created a new campaign with 4e ruleset, no extensions.

FG support suggested I post here, for a solution.

thanks

Thanks for reporting. I will get it fixed in the weekly updates on Tuesday. As a workaround, you can drag the link in the upper left of the encounter window onto the combat tracker.

Regards,
    JPG

Yes this is also happening to me, was working fine before the update.

Quote Originally Posted by warlak229 View Post
    I am getting the following error log when I try to add placed NPCs from Encounter window to Combat Tracker with 4E ruleset:
    [6/18/2023 7:52:13 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_combat_record.lua"]:557: attempt to index field 'npcs' (a nil value)

Everything was working fine last weekend, wondering if the latest update, changed something [4.4]?
    I can also move any NPC to the CT directly from the NPC icon/button and it works fine. It is only when 'Adding placed NPCs from from an Encounter to Combat Tracker' it errors.

Have tried the following, without success:
    a] As suggested by FG support, I disabled all my extensions
    b] Created a new campaign with 4e ruleset, no extensions.

FG support suggested I post here, for a solution.

thanks
    Working now, thanks Moon Wizard

Thread Information