Page 47 of 47 First ... 37454647

Thread: 4E Item Parser

That message is not an error - it is just telling you to manually create the module if it fails. It's not telling you it fails.

Look for the directory it says it created - is there anything in there? Is there a .mod file created?

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Alas no, only the text and empty .XML files ��

Maldev, sorry, I had not looked at this thread for a while. I hope you figured out the problem since this is back from February.
    The "Power Classes.txt" file must be in the same directory as the parser when parsing powers.

No worries, it has been all sorted. Things are going well thanks. I have a new question posted earlier today " Is there a way to import edited monsters from Adventure tools?"
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Thread Information