FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
    Fun extension, but as an FYI it seems to have some issues with the Savage Worlds ruleset. Particularly I was trying it conjunction with the NPC Maker extension and when trying to copy in a new NPC I get the following error:

I was getting a similar error even without the NPC Maker extension, though, whenever simply creating an NPC and modifying the Damage role. I'm guessing there is something about the way Savage Worlds uses that "pairs" function to parse through attributes that is causing the problem, if that means anything.
    This extension is conflicting badly with Savage Worlds ruleset. However it can be fixed by using unique script and template names. Biggest issues are with Global named script and Dropdown templates, if those are named differently this extension would be SW compatible
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

My apologies guys been without internet at home for a month now, I will have a look at this and get some repairs in, sorry for the lack of response. Cannot tell you when but sometime in the next week I reckon I get this fixed.

No rush. I certainly appreciate the work you've already put in on such a useful tool and I don't currently have a pressing need for it, it's just something that might be nice to add in eventually, is all.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

I am getting blanks when I select D&D rule sets, specifically in the random treasure tab. Any assistance is appreciated.

I will look into it and see why that is.

Could put an option of automatic watch. Would help a lot. During the description of an event, the marking and show players the real-time clock.

Okay, just installed this last night and went to get random treasure and when i select the D&D ruleset, I get blanks. Was this ever looked into as I see two posts above it was stated that Ardem would look into it. Thanks.

No sorry I never got to it work and life usual stuff, mainly since tables came into being for Core, the random extension was not needed having said that, I could change all the extension into a table mod. If you feel it worth it. That would be far more useful and will nto require so many update each time core is updated, which at the moment is all the time.

Hello, the link of your ext is broken. Is the ext still available ?

Hi Zuger, the extension is available however it been a long while since I worked on it, I am not even sure it compatible with Core and currently do no have the bandwidth to update it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/60vgxp6avy...andom.ext?dl=0

Thread Information