FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bennis1980
    EDIT: Strange - That's the second time my "smart" phone has posted a duplicate reply! Not smart at all.
    You sure it's not an error code 18? (grin, duck & run)

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    You sure it's not an error code 18? (grin, duck & run)
    No,that's when there's a feature for posting here on the RM ruleset. Then I'll come looking for you guys
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    I am actually working on that right now.
    How is it coming along?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I'm running a PF game right now that is somewhat sandbox and gives the players 60 days to accomplish various tasks. A weather generator would be a fantastic addition to my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfireue
    I'm running a PF game right now that is somewhat sandbox and gives the players 60 days to accomplish various tasks. A weather generator would be a fantastic addition to my game!
    I might be able to port what I have across to work with Pathfinder is it a free ruleset, i can't see myself spending money thought just to port something I would not play. majority of the code is independent of RM Ruleset.

I am working on a quick name generator at the moment. But be a little while as I am time senstive atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    I might be able to port what I have across to work with Pathfinder is it a free ruleset.
    Yes, it's the 3.5E ruleset that comes with FG - with the PFRPG option set.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Alright will look into it.

Ok I am now renaming RMC Random to FG Random.

Version 0.2
    - I found a major bug in it and it goes to show noone is using the client side otherwise they would of seen it did not working. I had not added a holder for each player that logged in. This affected Client data not parsing.

- Polar and Tundra were coming up with Error on random roll sometimes, and fix this.

- The extension is now self contained, meaning it should run on any ruleset. I have tested it with 3.5E/Pathfinder and it works (or atleast seems too)

Download is on the first post, you can delete the old RMCrandom, the extension name is now FGRandom.ext
    Last edited by Ardem; August 30th, 2012 at 16:44.

My pleasure let me know if there is any issues. Perhaps post if you like it post a link in the PF section to let them know.

Thread Information