5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 40 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    That's very kind of you to offer, but the 2 servers listed in this thread have been running for over 8 months now and since the initial teething problems in the first month we've never had any problems with capacity or anything like that. The main server coped well with the last FG Con so I honestly don't think there is any need at this point in time for another community server. Thanks for offering though.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

no problem
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Blog Entries
    Hey Tlavalle - as part of FG Con we also now have a Community Server license - I just havent had a chance to implement it yet.

thats good i just had this sitting hardware and soon a connection being install in two weeks for my WoT clan i thought i could run to teamspeak servers on it nothing just trying to help.
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Blog Entries
    Hey tlavalle - what games do you play?

shadowrun. pathfinder, savage worlds, most any really as i work for a game store. Plus world of Tanks, and the Secret World.
    Ultimate License holder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    shadowrun. pathfinder, savage worlds, most any really as i work for a game store. Plus world of Tanks, and the Secret World.

ahhh... lucky bugger.

so what game are you looking for, I got what you need.
    Ultimate License holder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    so what game are you looking for, I got what you need.
    me? ive got no time for any more games
    i have a regular once a fortnight game that i gm (castles&crusades) and thats about the limit of my gaming time... with a small number of exceptions - this weekend in Sydney is www.Eye-Con.info and Im attending Saturday (my 1 day a year of in person gaming) and the other is www.fg-con.com/events which we run once/twice a year.
    i see you are already booked for FG Con - awesome - dont be afraid to spread the word in any forum you might find yourself including at your game store... would you like me to make a flyer you can print and place in store?

i am only kidding on the what game are you looking for. on the flyer sure send me one i will print and post it.
    Ultimate License holder.

Thread Information