STAR TREK 2d20
Page 41 of 60 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Crap, missed it by an hour....

Below is a list of Pathfinder Society Games for FG CON 10 that have 3 or fewer players and need more sign-ups ASAP!

If you're still looking for FG CON 10 PFS games, the ones below are a great place to start. There's only 2 days left!!

FG CON 10 runs from this Friday, April 7th, 2017 thru Sunday, April 9th, 2017 (note that some times are +1 day, per the time zone).

------------------------------------------------------------
    Friday, April 7th:

Slot #3: UTC 0: 19:00 to 00:00 (UK 8pm-1am, US Eastern 3pm-8pm, US Western 12pm-5pm, Australian AEST 5am-10am)
    PFS #8-14: To Seal the Shadow (Tier 1-5, CORE, Wayang, Ultimate Intrigue) (GM: HoloGnome) -- currently has 3 players
    PFS #7-10: The Consortium Compact (Tier 1-2, NORMAL, Evergreen) (GM: JWMK) -- currently has 2 players

Slot #4: UTC 0: 01:00 to 06:00 (UK 2am-7am, US Eastern 9pm-2am, US Western 6pm-11pm, Australian AEST 11am-4pm)
    PFS #2-19: Shades of Ice 3 - Keep of the Huscarl King (Tier 1-5, NORMAL) (GM: Lord Kavos) -- currently has 0 players!!

Saturday, April 8th:

Slot #4: UTC 0: 01:00 to 06:00 (UK 2am-7am, US Eastern 9pm-2am, US Western 6pm-11pm, Australian AEST 11am-4pm)
    PFS #1-35: Voice in the Void (Tier 1-7, CORE) (GM: lachancery) -- currently has 3 players
    PFS #7-04: The Ironbound Schism (Tier 7-11, NORMAL) (GM: Lord Kavos) -- currently has 3 players

Sunday, April 9th:

Slot #2: UTC 0: 13:00 to 18:00 (UK 2pm-7pm, US Eastern 9am-2pm, US Western 6am-11am, Australian AEST 11pm-4am)
    PFS #8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose (Tier 3-7, NORMAL, Evergreen) (GM: KevenSimmons) -- currently has 2 players

PFS #1-33: Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible (Tier 1-5, CORE) (GM: lachancery) -- currently has 3 players

To see the full list of PFS games for FG CON 10, click here. The full list includes other tables that have 4 or more players and may have space available.
    To see your bookings on fg-con, go to the My Bookings page.

*** NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD! DIRECT REPLIES TO: FG CON 10 Discussion Thread***
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 6th, 2017 at 23:11.

PBG: PFS Intro: First Steps, Part 1: In Service to Lore [RPG/T1/#93583][FantasyGrounds/Google+]
    04-13-2017/6p-10p (CST)

In your first mission as a Pathfinder agent, the head of the Grand Lodge sends you on a number of missions throughout the metropolis of Absalom, pitting you against traps,thieves, and even an unruly devil, all in the pursuit of knowledge.

Written by Adam Daigle

Warhorn available here.

Table discussion here.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

For FGCON, note that Wardstone Patrol (3-7) has been swapped out for PFS #2-19: Shades of Ice 3 - Keep of the Huscarl King (Tier 1-5, NORMAL) (GM: Lord Kavos). This is a low tier (1-5) scenario that may be more accessible to some of the new players to FG CON.

PFS7-04: The Ironbound Schism starts in a couple of hours and is a great upper level PFS adventure @ FGCON with only 3 signups! If you're free, it would be nice to have more players. Check it out! If you don't have an upper-level character, it's possible to use a pregen/7.

I am offering PFS0-02: The Hydra's Fang Incident (Tier 1-5, NORMAL) tomorrow at 5AM Pacific. Click the link to sign up. Hope to see you there!

* NOTE: Do not reply to this post in the game announcement thread. This thread is for announcements only! *
    Last edited by HoloGnome; April 14th, 2017 at 23:02.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    I am offering PFS0-02: The Hydra's Fang Incident (Tier 1-5, NORMAL) tomorrow at 5AM Pacific. Click the link to sign up. Hope to see you there!
    I signed up and then realized I have something going on at 8 am I can't get out of.... I can't seem to get in a PFS game without life getting in the way... lol. My monk may never get past 1st level.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I signed up and then realized I have something going on at 8 am I can't get out of.... I can't seem to get in a PFS game without life getting in the way... lol. My monk may never get past 1st level.
    I know how you feel. I had to drop out of a few games at fg-con for the same reason. Tomorrow however is my day off so I can make it.

Please post all responses in the appropriate Discussion Threads. This Thread is for GM Game Announcements only.

Thank you.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

There is a CORE version of the first part of Daughters of Fury we are seeing if we can get going, needing one more player. Please jump onto teamspeak (ts.fg-con.com) and look for Holognome.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thread Information