5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I only have so many textures that make a good starting point.

Always looking for more.

Chris
    Last edited by madman; January 19th, 2012 at 19:49.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

You my friend, are a genius!
    Always keep it in perspective!

Here is one with an entrance to a cave. If anyone has an idea for one let me know.

Chris
    Last edited by madman; January 20th, 2012 at 04:04.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    I only have so many textures that make a good starting point.

Always looking for more.
    Got it. Will send any I find your way.

Thanks for all the maps, great stuff!

Not to sure I like this one? I needed it for kingmaker.

Chris
    Last edited by madman; January 21st, 2012 at 05:03.

A New one I did tonight. that I needed for A Game.Along with the graphic if anyone wants it.

Chris
    Last edited by madman; February 1st, 2012 at 03:57.

Ohh, nice one! Kinda inspires a few ideas for encounters and/or adventures. Snaggin' it.

Blog Entries
    You are a map-making madman, Madman! These are awesome, thanks!
    Last edited by Answulf; February 5th, 2012 at 21:18.

An expanded map?

Hey guys, looking for ideas. I am pretty sucky at making maps, so I'm hoping someone will be able to point me to a place that has what I need (I don't mind buying it).

My game stopped Sunday at an encounter that I set up using the map "DA Plains Trail.JPG" from the module "Digital Adventures Presents: Map Adventures #2 - Deserts, Caverns, and Plains".

The map is essentially a plain with grass, bushes and flower beds, cut by trail/road heading north-south, crossed by a stream going east-west. In the encounter, there is a wagon with one of its back wheel caught in the stream. The NPCs have not noticed the players, who are watching from over the hill 500 feet away.

Players, being players, are preparing a charge/suprise attack for which I won't have enough map real estate from the north (where they're coming from).

Has anyone ever seen a map like this? Does anyone know what software DA uses to make their maps, so I could try to extend it?

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Thread Information