Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

50 Fathoms of a theme...

Just got the new SWEX 50 fathoms and had to try and make a theme.

(If someone is porting 50 fathoms and wants to use this just ask)

If no-one else ports 50 Fathoms I just might have to do it myself!

I have been playing around with the "decal" object and realised a neat trick with it as the two pictures below should show...

First picture is the "standard" 1024x768 view the "decal" covers the whole screen.

Second picture is my 1290x1080 screen the "decal" is centred and the "background" (wooden planks) are viewable as is the sidebar.

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I personally like the one with decal centered on the wood plank background. Shows off the map better.

I was looking for a project to work on over the Christmas break. Updating 50 Fathoms to SW Deluxe Edition and SW 3.2 seems like it would fit the bill. It will also serve to get me familiar with some of the changes in the latest SW ruleset. I'll drop Doug a note and see if it's available. (Unless you REALLY want to do it.)

RR
    Timezone: CST, GMT -6, U.S. Central

Savage Worlds Online - Pinnacle - Triple Ace Games

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I personally like the one with decal centered on the wood plank background. Shows off the map better.
    They are actually the same! The only difference is the screen size of FGII.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    I was looking for a project to work on over the Christmas break. Updating 50 Fathoms to SW Deluxe Edition and SW 3.2 seems like it would fit the bill. It will also serve to get me familiar with some of the changes in the latest SW ruleset. I'll drop Doug a note and see if it's available. (Unless you REALLY want to do it.)

RR
    Feel free (there are more than enough Hellfrost adventures to convert!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Getting there....

I've done more that this but some of the graphics I have decided need redoing so this is all I'll admit to right now

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

I really want to get a copy of this theme. I play in a Sunday game of this on FGII.

Play testing is looking good, just waiting on Doug to approve it and sell it

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

as always looks very nice doswelk

Wow that looks awesome !!!!!!!

Nice work!!

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Couple of screen shots from our last two sessions of 50 fathoms.

One shows a boarding action by the party the other the attack of a large Monkape.

Squashing bugs in the modules as I go....

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

50 Fathoms for Savage Worlds 4

Behind the scenes Ikael, PW and myself are playing around with the CoreRPG ruleset and using that to make Savage Words 4. So once again tweaks to themes will be required, here is a current concept I have for 50 fathoms, I may well change the graphics before the final version...

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information