DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartW
    Another thing to remember: if you have the BRP ruleset and use the free Eldritch Horror extension, you can load most Call of Cthulhu material. You don't get the CoC skin, but you do get a slightly more up to date ruleset with features such as player combat tracker and p2p whispers.

Stuart
    Unfortunately I don't play BRP mate, but hopefully this will simply be a simple 'cut n paste' into the CoC ruleset when it does come to be updated ?
    cheers
    Paul

Hmm... well that's a thought. I do like BRP, though I have no plans to run it any time soon. I should hate to think I'd need to buy another ruleset to use all the features in a ruleset I paid for though. :-/

I'm a newbie, catching up on old threads!

Lots of talk about the ruleset being inadequate back in 2011 - has anything changed now we're in 2013?!

Blog Entries
    Not directly within CoC, but with improvements to FG3 which will allow new features to be ported to all rulesets much easier. The reason CoC is more expensive than Savage Worlds is because Chaosium typically charges more for their core rules than Pinnacle does. The ruleset includes the entire content from the book along with automation for various components within the game.

Many of the rulesets this is getting compared to now have had very engaged fans who have worked to enhance the rulesets through extensions and in several cases have worked on commission with us to enhance the system.

Are there plans to release any further adventure modules for CoC?

Blog Entries
    We don't have any in development at this time. Were there any in particular you are interested in? I might be able to reach out to Chaosium for those products specifically.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mbabbs View Post
    Are there plans to release any further adventure modules for CoC?
    there could be an opportunity to convert some and get them added to the store... you might even earn a couple of dollars...

Any 1920's scenarios - there is a lack of them available. You only have one Mansions of Madness scenario available for example - do you not have the license for the others?

I am happy to convert them (for 6th Ed - I haven't looked at 7th yet) especially as I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment. Also having more in your store would give a signal that Cthulhu is supported and may attract more players to this ruleset.

....it would be interesting to get Achtung Cthulhu onboard aswell, but one step at a time.

....it would be interesting to get Achtung Cthulhu onboard aswell, but one step at a time.
    This should hopefully be happening soon with the Savage Worlds version of Three Kings, if there's enough interest then CoC will be supported (along with the core books).

Previously: MurghBpurn

Blog Entries
    Any 1920's scenarios - there is a lack of them available. You only have one Mansions of Madness scenario available for example - do you not have the license for the others?

I am happy to convert them (for 6th Ed - I haven't looked at 7th yet) especially as I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment. Also having more in your store would give a signal that Cthulhu is supported and may attract more players to this ruleset.

mbabbs, shoot an email to me at [email protected] and I can discuss next steps for you doing a conversion. If you want to include a link from Chaosium's site to the module you'd like to do first, I can start with that one -- depending on the response time from Chaosium. We have an open license to do conversions, but I obviously don't have every one of the products from our licensed publishers available for performing Quality Checks or conversions.

Thread Information