5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: star wars d6

Any hobby coders wanna polish this up? I have started redesigning icons etc. I also have a list of things that, ideally, should be done to make this a much better rule set
    Icon 1.png Icon 2.png Icon 3.png Icon 4.png Icon 5.png

Nice Work

Valarian, I have a question for you, if you don't mind. I was playing around with the Star Wars D6 ruleset, (love that wild die addition btw) and I saw above that you had just made a character sheet?

I was actually looking at trying to update the NPC mini sheet and the items sheets to make them fit a template that is closer to the WEG style of statting out weapons and gear, for my group to play with. I was curious if you created all of the xml in this .pak by yourself or if you based it off of one of the FG basic rulesets? I was having an issue anchoring some things on the NPC sheet and it might help to know which ruleset was the basis for this one, if any.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenousfire View Post
    I was actually looking at trying to update the NPC mini sheet and the items sheets to make them fit a template that is closer to the WEG style of statting out weapons and gear, for my group to play with. I was curious if you created all of the xml in this .pak by yourself or if you based it off of one of the FG basic rulesets? I was having an issue anchoring some things on the NPC sheet and it might help to know which ruleset was the basis for this one, if any.
    It was a long time ago. I think it may have been based on the very old d20 ruleset. It predates the CoreRPG common base ruleset.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I am new to FG, but I am assuming that means the d20 ruleset is non existent at this point or has been superceded by the CoreRPG ruleset? In any case, I may just have to rework the NPC sheet from scratch then. Thanks for the information.

I actually just found out about MoreCore after running around the forums more. I do have questions about that but will ask them elsewhere as to not derail this thread.

Thread Information