Starfinder Playlist
Page 21 of 22 First ... 1119202122 Last
    Just wondered if anyone had tried this with PCGen's latest version? We're switching to Freemarker and I want to make sure we haven't broken anything for your sheet.

Does the separate Character Importer do anything more than importing the pcgen xml file when creating the character's, that is not available inside the character list inside FG?

?
    Where can i find the character importer. I am a monthly suscriber and did not purchase the FG software out right

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Where can i find the character importer. I am a monthly suscriber and did not purchase the FG software out right
    Open your FG App data directory (press the folder icon in the top right of the main FG launch screen) and go to the "utilities" directory.

Then see the "Using the Fantasy Grounds Character Converter" section here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/p...ntasy-grounds/ for some guidelines.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a version available for 5e?

Not yet. It's been a slow work in progress due to priorities between work on v3.2.0, Unity version and Wizards releases. It's on my list to work on.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Not yet. It's been a slow work in progress due to priorities between work on v3.2.0, Unity version and Wizards releases. It's on my list to work on.

Regards,
    JPG
    I've said it before, we need to clone you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I second the idea to clone, especially due to importing 5e Hero Lab characters.
    Just purchased the 5E HL and it looks great.

OK OK, Moon Wizard, teleport yourself up here to Canada, so I can get a blood sample for my advanced clone spell, this is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!BWAHAHAHA

Thread Information