STAR TREK 2d20
Page 20 of 22 First ... 101819202122 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriakus View Post
    For the time being I created a workaround by modifying the campaign.xml <ruleset> node in the module I want to import too from "PFRPG" to "3.5E"
    With FG 3.0 separating the 3.5e and PFRPG into 2 different rulesets the character converter will only recognize PFRPG campaigns in the new FG 3.0 format. You need to open the old 3.5e PF campaign first so that Fantasy Grounds will convert it to the PFRPG ruleset - you get a message the first time you open the campaign letting you know that it has been converted to PFRPG. Once this has been done the campaign should appear for PFRPG in the character converter.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have 2 problems.

First: I choose PFRPG and Hero Lab as input, but the character gets imported in 3.5E:

Code:
    Conversion Start
    Version: 2.9.3.A
    Game System: PFRPG
    Ruleset: 3.5E
    Source Format: Hero Lab (.hlfg)
    .Path: W:\Dokumente\Stefan Braun\Eigene Dokumente\Hero Lab\portfolios\Milyan.hlfg
    Output to Xml: false
    Import to Local Character List: true
    .Path: C:\Users\Stefan Braun\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\characters\3.5E.xml
    Second: The memorized cleric spells doesn't get imported, the prepared spell list in character manager is empty. It works for my wizard, so i don't think, that's a problem of the character manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Braste View Post
    I have 2 problems.

First: I choose PFRPG and Hero Lab as input, but the character gets imported in 3.5E
    This is fixed in 3.0.1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is fixed in 3.0.1.
    3.0.1 isn't released yet, is it? And can somebody reproduce my issue with cleric spells or can tell me, what i do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Braste View Post
    3.0.1 isn't released yet, is it?
    It's available in the "test" slot of the settings screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's available in the "test" slot of the settings screen.
    Thx

Im using versikon 3.0.1.A Character Converter and when i click on the " Select File Buttone " the application flashes and doesn not open up a box for me to search for the location of the file? Any ideas?
    Whether I am right or wrong.... I am still the Dungeon Master!

Quote Originally Posted by Glympy View Post
    Im using versikon 3.0.1.A Character Converter and when i click on the " Select File Buttone " the application flashes and doesn not open up a box for me to search for the location of the file? Any ideas?
    Are you running on Windows?

Try right clicking on the CharacterConveter app before you start it and selecting "Run As Administrator".

Awesome that worked

Thanks
    Last edited by Glympy; December 31st, 2013 at 16:04.
    Whether I am right or wrong.... I am still the Dungeon Master!

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to all that worked on this tool! Awesome stuff!

Thread Information