5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    DrZeuss, I've send you my email address via PM. Hope to work on this project !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roncorps
    DrZeuss, I've send you my email address via PM. Hope to work on this project !
    Madman, beat you to it Roncorps. I have sent him the raw PS source files and he has volunteered to complete the theme. More to come ...

If you want to collaborate with Madman (and he is happy to share the workload with you) I am more than happy for you to get involved. Suggest you PM Madman and work it out amongst yourselves.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Ok, no prob ! I think that's a better idea because I confident with my PHS skill, but not much with all the work to integrate it the perfect way into FG ! I'll give him a PM.

Thanks for the head start Zeuss, that's gonna be a great theme at the end =)

Updated this somewhat! Take a look. All that I have left to do is the combat tracker and the token box.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Good job madman ! I think there could be some ajustement (the darker line in all the rectangular shape goes a little too much up and under the letter/number), but beyond that it's pretty good. Maybe looking for another icon for the library entry ?

Can you give me a clearer example of what you are referring to here?

Quote Originally Posted by Roncorps
    (the darker line in all the rectangular shape goes a little too much up and under the letter/number)
    It is A work in Progress! I still need to adjust the framedef and make the top and bottom thicker on the charsheet.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Amazing work!! thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    Can you give me a clearer example of what you are referring to here?
    It is A work in Progress! I still need to adjust the framedef and make the top and bottom thicker on the charsheet.

Chris
    Nice work Chris, this is coming along really nicely.

I believe the reference maybe to the field frames which from the image appear to have a glass effect. I believe the reference to the darker line is referring to the shaded lower half of the field frame i.e. the shadowed edge.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Hi Chris !

There :

Right now, it seem to be 50/50 clear vs dark. I think it should be more around 65/35.
    Last edited by Roncorps; April 15th, 2012 at 23:59.

Thread Information