DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 28 First ... 1725262728 Last
    I am a bit calmer now, I managed to get it to work. As such thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am not at all a big fan of programming and thus I have no idea what I should be doing.

What I know is this: I paid for the DDI sub which grants me the privilege of using their material as I see fit. If I need it offline, then I need it offline. Wish I knew how FG parses the *.mod files or whatever is written in them. That way I could deduce whatever is the Parser trying to achieve and how. And maybe get one of my programming buddies onboard to do some tinkering.

If you have any legal ideas let me know. If you have lass-than-legal ideas let me know via a private message.

Cheers !

FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

It has begun parsing the 20.000 4th edition entries by now. THAAAANNNKKKSS !!

good, i'm glad you figured it out

Currently Running:

Wow. Lots of unneeded swearing in there.

Wookiee420 - Thanks for showing patience and helping out.

@drakken - welcome to the FG forums. In future can you try to be calmer and use less aggressive language in your communications on these forums. You'll find the FG forums a very friendly place, with lots of helpful people. But very few people will be willing to help with the attitude you displayed in your first few posts on this forum.

The majority of the applications and posts you'll find on these forums are from community members who give their time and work for free to help all FG users out. If someone's application isn't working, then I'm sure it's not a deliberate plot to make your life a nightmare. Just asking politely for some assistance is all that's needed. Please consider this in future posts.

Welcome again to the FG community. I hope your future gaming experiences with Fantasy Grounds are enjoyable.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@Trenloe - its Drakkan and nice to meet you too.

I have spent 3/4 of my day dealing with this, hence the rant, the vent and the anger. Apologies, it is my way of ... dealing with this frustration and situation. Thus thanks everyone for patience!
    I know there isn't a plot at hand, yet seeing the "love" 4th Edition gets, one might wonder. I play this since 2008 after a good deal of experience in 2nd edition and 3rd edition which I came to either dislike or hate. 4th was for me a godsend, hence the frustration.

@Wookie420 - damn man, you are Patience incarnate. Aren't you a god or something? One must pay homage to you for the help and the tact shown. +100 internets.
    Thanks and I am grateful for your help.

<cant parse>
    Last edited by ddavison; June 25th, 2017 at 15:37.

Again this is outdated by 5 years, i can only imagine that over half of it is now an outdated output, it makes complete sense that it doesn't work

Currently Running:

Is there anywhere to download this anymore?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DmNordmanni View Post
    Is there anywhere to download this anymore?
    Not that I'm aware of, but don't bother. Unless someone has maintained it, it won't work with FGU anyway.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information