FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 22 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Voting is anonymous.... they are completely random...

I would certainly agree they're anonymous. Would be nice to have an option to link them though. Not a biggie.
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Mister Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal, how many men have you shot?
    Rooster Cogburn: Shot? Or killed?
    Cross-examining Lawyer: Let us restrict it to killed so we may have a manageable figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    I would certainly agree they're anonymous. Would be nice to have an option to link them though.
    Yep, voting is anonymous by design.

Check the FG wishlist to see if there is a similar request, vote for it if there is; add your request if there isn't: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Create new attack type for Opposed Rolls

I would like to offer a suggestion for adding, among the the other available attack selections (Arcane, Melee, Thrown, etc.) one for Opposed Rolls. That might get tricky, I suppose, but at the least I might suggest the most common ones of Opposed Smarts or Opposed Spirit checks might be really nice to have. I guess that don't commonly cause damage in many cases, mind you (although something like a raise on an Intimidation or Taunt check could cause a Shaken state) but there are definitely some Powers, particularly in the SPC2, which are full blown attacks. Telekinesis, for example, is an opposed Spirit roll rather then Melee -v- Parry or Ranged -v- TN 4, for example, where failure will cause damage. Not sure if there are just too many use cases to make something like this feasible, though (maybe it would need to be a nested menu where you select "Opposed Roll" as the type and then a new menu for the type of roll, or even the Trait to use, picked from Attributes or Skills, followed by what it's opposed by to cover all of the possibilities...)

EDIT: My apologies if I should have created this on the IdeaInformer page but I couldn't get it to work for letting me add an Idea there. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, though.

EDIT2: Admittedly this is months later, but it looks like the IdeaInformer site is working for me now, so I'lve posted this suggestion there.
    Last edited by zarlor; March 10th, 2017 at 00:21.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Quote Originally Posted by Meliath1742 View Post
    I would certainly agree they're anonymous. Would be nice to have an option to link them though. Not a biggie.
    I've notice this too and agree that'd be a useful option.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yep, voting is anonymous by design.

Check the FG wishlist to see if there is a similar request, vote for it if there is; add your request if there isn't: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com
    I found this on the FG wishlist and just voted for it: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=82693

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

My number one request would be for there to be a consolidated EDGES list. Needing to open sublist after sublist to find an edge is really annoying. If such an list is made, it needs to include magic edges too.

Access Edges from sidebar. The list contains all edges from all activated modules. The feature has been there for a while
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Fair enough

Blog Entries
    Item Category: "Vehicle Mounted Weapons" from the SW Deluxe Player Guide lack the damage field.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Let's automate the use of power points. Please! When using a spell, for example, decrease the amount of power points automatically. In the case of special use of a spell with differentiated power points or with modifier, I can create a new item of the same power with the consumption of different power points and with different modifiers. This is possible to do. Only need to automate consumption by the magic used with the power points registered. When it ends, to neutralize the use of powers.

Thread Information