FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.

'Always on Top' Functionality

Posted this as a separate thread (my bad):

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=16659

Blog Entries
    Would it be possible to have a power points tracker for npc's/personalities.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Here are my two wishlist items:

A) For Deadlands Reloaded, the ability to handle duels the right way. As it is, the Marshall can always see the player's hand, which gives him a good advantage. The Marshall shouldn't be able to see the player's hand.

B) For SWEX ruleset, the ability to add new skills/hindrances/edges using the FG UI only to the Library (for those who are not savy with changing the code) and to be able to drag/drop them on character sheets like the original skills/hindrances/edges.

All good suggestions - the Wish List link is in my signature
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Is that the same place we wish that SWEX 3.3 would be released?

Nope, that's right here !

Set expectations to average though, as SWEX 3.3 WAS just supposed to be a compatibility fix with 2.9 and the other extensions, as well as adding in the combat tool. It's picked up a few other features on the way (mainly thanks to Ikael) but it's mainly "under the hood" stuff getting fixed up.

It's out for playtest now, hopefully have something ready in a few weeks.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    Set expectations to average though

I don't know about that, I'm a huge fan of maintenance updates.

Is it just me, or has the SWEX mod completely left out any rules for encumbrance? I can find it in the actual book (side bar in the Gear Section), but I cant seem to find it in the mod anywhere??

Well, I'll be... good spot. I wonder if other sidebars were also missed off ? No-one has mentioned it before, but I dare say most people playing SWEX over FGII own the book in another format (physical or PDF) and only use the library in game for spur of the moment lookups.

I'll throw out the old "I didn't write the original file" excuse for now, followed by a cunning hard-sell of "I've been pretty thorough in my treatment of SW Deluxe however, out soon !". But I'll also quickly backport Encumbrance into the existing SWEX module (which I really thought would be out now - I'll poke Doug and check if it's not too late to pop it into the release !)

Not sure if this was stated somewhere else, but is there an eta on a Chase extension for 3.3? Also, I assume 3.4 is probably a year out, unless I'm wrong? Thanks a lot for all the hard work.

Thread Information