DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 22 First ... 1119202122 Last
    The Idea Informer is not the only way how requests are getting processed, BUT it's the most reliable way. You can post requests and issue on these forums, but there are always chance that I either do not see them or forget them after first read.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Per your suggestion I just added 40(!) new "problems" in the Idea informer, you have not been spam attacked!
    Most relate to the NPC creatures in the GM section, just minor text problems, but there are a few suggestions for new Modifiers or Effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstickman View Post
    Per your suggestion I just added 40(!) new "problems" in the Idea informer, you have not been spam attacked!
    Most relate to the NPC creatures in the GM section, just minor text problems, but there are a few suggestions for new Modifiers or Effects.
    Excellent work and very good improvement ideas! I went through them all and fixed most of them. If you have more of these great ideas, let me know!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

I notice some problems with Effects and Modifiers. Their windows are empty for the players. The option "Effects : players can apply" is ON.

We don't have anymore possibility to include Bennies and Cards directly in the windows of the players characters by a simple click. Is there a reason for that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnyd47 View Post
    I notice some problems with Effects and Modifiers. Their windows are empty for the players. The option "Effects : players can apply" is ON.

We don't have anymore possibility to include Bennies and Cards directly in the windows of the players characters by a simple click. Is there a reason for that ?
    Basic modifiers and effects are in Deluxe Player's Guide module. Players must activate that one to see the items. The option you mentioned just allows players to apply effect to CT entries from those views.

Benny & Adventure Card reset had been moved to party sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Basic modifiers and effects are in Deluxe Player's Guide module. Players must activate that one to see the items. The option you mentioned just allows players to apply effect to CT entries from those views.
    That's why I requested moving them out of the PG and into the ruleset proper. SW is the only ruleset that I own and use that doesn't already have that stuff populated without needing a book module loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post

Benny & Adventure Card reset had been moved to party sheet.
    Thank you

For Chips and Adventure Cards I regret the possibility to set them in one click

I found another problem, sorry, but I have only 12 Chips in the bag. I "Gather the chips", then set them in the GM pool and count only 12.

If I remember well, the bag contain 25 White Chips, 10 Red Chips and 5 Blue Chips, so ???

We had not encountered this problem before.

Thanks in advance

/chip reset should correct that.

you can also:

/chip count - shows number of white/red/blue/legend in bag
    /chip total - shows total number of chips in bag
    /chip starting - shows number of white/red/blue/legend starting totals
    /chip status
    /chip add <colour>
    /chip remove <colour> - add/remove chip of that colour from bag
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I've run across a minor problem, it seems that my players love bennies and sever of them have luck and great luck as such I don't have enough bennies in the bag to give everyone their starting bennies....
    Can you add an option to add standard bennies to the bag please?

Quote Originally Posted by LDedric View Post
    I've run across a minor problem, it seems that my players love bennies and sever of them have luck and great luck as such I don't have enough bennies in the bag to give everyone their starting bennies....
    Can you add an option to add standard bennies to the bag please?
    See post #201 at the top of this thread page - the main SW ruleset developer recommends posting feature requests here: https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information